Midway Games and Epic Games today announced that the Playstation 3 version of [i]Unreal Tournament 3[/i] will be shipping to retail outlets on December 10th (the PC version is already available at a suggested retail price of $49.95 and $59.95 for the collector's edition). [i]Unreal Tournament 3[/i] will retail for around $59.99, and the game will carry an ESRB rating of M for mature.
Additional info on [i]UT3[/i]:
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the award winning Unreal Engine 3 Technology delivers the most compelling firs-person shooter experience to date…online and off.
- Vast arsenal of weapons. Unreal Tournament has always been known for brutal weaponry, and now the arsenal is even bigger and badder. Detonate your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Shock rifle or blast away at close range with the Flak Cannon. Over two dozen weapons and vehicles have been upgraded and enhanced for maximum killing potential.
- New single player campaign! This is Unreal Tournament like you've never seen it before! The Necris invasion has begun, and you clan was one of the first to be slaughtered. Head to the front lines and join this Epic battle to defend humanity while taking your revenge.
- New and Favorite Characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the Unreal Universe, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed designs and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and all new Warfare mode and More.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 3 brings back all the award winning online features of previous Unreal Tournament games, plus seamless loading on servers, improved matchmaking and co-operative play on-line.
- PC version bundled with the award winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels, game types and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal Community.