Midway Games and Epic Games today announced that the Playstation 3 version of [i]Unreal Tournament 3[/i] will be shipping to retail outlets on December 10th (the PC version is already available at a suggested retail price of $49.95 and $59.95 for the collector's edition). [i]Unreal Tournament 3[/i] will retail for around $59.99, and the game will carry an ESRB rating of M for mature.
Additional info on [i]UT3[/i]:
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the award winning Unreal Engine 3 Technology delivers the most compelling firs-person shooter experience to date…online and off.
- Vast arsenal of weapons. Unreal Tournament has always been known for brutal weaponry, and now the arsenal is even bigger and badder. Detonate your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Shock rifle or blast away at close range with the Flak Cannon. Over two dozen weapons and vehicles have been upgraded and enhanced for maximum killing potential.
- New single player campaign! This is Unreal Tournament like you've never seen it before! The Necris invasion has begun, and you clan was one of the first to be slaughtered. Head to the front lines and join this Epic battle to defend humanity while taking your revenge.
- New and Favorite Characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the Unreal Universe, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed designs and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and all new Warfare mode and More.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 3 brings back all the award winning online features of previous Unreal Tournament games, plus seamless loading on servers, improved matchmaking and co-operative play on-line.
- PC version bundled with the award winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels, game types and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal Community.
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
FurryFury: Smash & Roll now available on Switch
Today more players can join the amazing world of FurryFury: Smash & Roll because now it is also available on Nintendo Switch. This inconspicuous game hides in itself lots of playability, so you can enjoy it with your friends and people from all around [...]
Papertris is a Tetris spin-off coming soon to Switch
Papertris is a fast-paced, excitingly designed arcade puzzle game that combines classic gameplay with fresh new features coming to Switch March 30, 2023. Features:
Bloodhound is a new FPS with free prologue
Kruger & Flint Productions is excited to announce the release of the prologue version of Bloodhound, a super fast paced arcade horror FPS game inspired by the legends of the 90s! From March 30th, players will be able to download and play Bloodhound: [...]