Developer and publisher [i]Mythic Entertainment[/i] released today a guild improvements patch for “Dark Age of Camelot.
The Patch Features:
* Brand-new guild and Realm interface for the announcement of events and news
* Guild merit and leveling system
* Comprehensive guild mission system: encourages guild cohesiveness and Realm participation
* Unique guild dues system: allows guild leaders to collect a small tax from members for guild uses – house rent and decorations, Realm War costs, crafting supplies, etc.
* Guild banner and trophy system: allows guilds to carry a large overhead banner into battle that not only displays a guild’s unique emblem, but also provides special enhancing abilities to its carrier, the carrier?s guild, and the carrier’s group. Banners can be captured on the battlefield by enemies and placed in their homes as trophies.
[i]Mythic Entertainment[/i] is also the developing team of massively-multiplayer online games including [b]Imperator[/b] and the recently announced [b]Warhammer[/b] MMO.