Teyon announced the upcoming release of Crazy Chicken: Director’s Cut to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DSi. The sequel in the Crazy Chicken franchise will be available from October 24 in the American and European Nintendo eShop for $1.99/€1.99 and via Nintendo DSiWare for 200 Nintendo DSi Points.
The crazy chickens are back and this time they have invaded a movie studio wreaking havoc in every corner. Set in two themed production sets, players are required to shoot a pre-determined amount of chickens and objects in order to unlock the following production set and proceed to the next film take. Ammunition is limited, challenging players to be as precise as possible with every shot. With chickens flying and rampaging around the sets, it is time to take position in the director’s seat. The lights are on, the cameras are rolling and now it’s time for some feathery shooting action!
- 2 unique movie sets to unlock with over 10 filming takes to reach
- Limited amount of ammo, requiring accuracy with ever shot
- Shoot chickens, stage props and unlock hidden secrets
- An award winning performance by the chickens from the popular Crazy Chicken franchise
- The most exciting and craziest shooting action around
Watch the premiere of Crazy Chicken: Director’s Cut on here:
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/