The battle for the Crayola Color Cup is on! Outright Games and Crayola LLC, announced Crayola Scoot is now available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC for $39.99. The game is rated E for Everyone.
“We’ve had an incredible time creating an action sports game that encourages creativity and self-expression,” shares Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games. “Crayola Scoot is a game for people of all ages and backgrounds; from kids to teens to experienced gamers and scooter enthusiasts, it was our mission to design a competitive experience that lets every player have fun!”
Get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion, you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
Here’s some of the cool things you can colorize and customize in Crayola Scoot:
- Create and customize your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds.
- Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles