Infinity Ward, the makers of the hit PC and Xbox 360 title [I]Call of Duty 2[/I], has released some information about their upcoming updates to the first-person shooter. Here are the updates for the PC version of the game:
– Punkmaster functionality
– Two new multiplayer maps.
– HTTP redirect in multiplayer, which adds an option for modders to send players to an external website to download their maps and mods.
They also plan on fixing multiplayer exploits, minor bug fixes, and putting some polish on the map editing tools for the game. This update is currently in testing, and should be released soon.
As for the Xbox 360 version, Xbox Live players should a second Title Update soon, which will make the Live multiplayer better. In this update, expect:
– Player Lag will be addressed.
– Private Game Lobbies/ Reserved Slots
– Enable Live Host to set custom game options
– Map Preferences setting
– Post Game Lobbies (players at end of match will return to lobby)
– Enemy Player Name Notification
– The host will be able to remove players.
– Lobby Game Type, Map and Host Notification
Keep checking back at MyGamer for more updates.