Gameloft, a leading developer and publisher of console and mobile games, announced today the launch of Brain Challenge, an entertaining, complete personal training program designed to boost brain activity and enhance personal growth for Nintendo's downloadable games service: WiiWare. Brain Challenge is the first personal brain trainer game available on Wii and is one of Gameloft's most critically acclaimed brands. Brain Challenge is available now for 1,000 Wii Points.
Brain Challenge provides a personalized and adaptive brain activity partner who evaluates player's mental abilities in several areas of cognitive function to help identify mental strengths and weaknesses. The innovative title takes full advantage of the Wii Remote(tm) and allows users to answer questions and play balance mini-games by holding the Wii Remote horizontally. Brain Challenge also features several single and multi-player modes that are guaranteed to provide fun for players of all ages.
* 25 games divided into 5 categories: Memory, Visual, Math, Focus and Logic –that works every aspect of your brain.
* 5 unique stress management mini-games that help players control emotions and improve multi-tasking capabilities.
* 3 multiplayer mini-games to share the fun with up to 3 friends and/or family.
* Two special game modes: Kids & Senior tests – so that absolutely everyone can play!
* The only self-adjusting difficulty system that adapts in real time to your results!
* Create a unique and personalized experience with your brain training partner by entering your personal data.
* Daily follow-ups: Check your daily performance and monitor the overall results of your brain activity.
* Appealing colorful graphics make the Brain Challenge brand more attractive than other "dull" brain games.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.