Videogame publisher 2K Games, has released the new downloadable content for [i]BioShock[/i] players across both platforms. The free content includes new Plasmids and Tonics, achievements 9for XB 360), and interface upgrades. The widescreen clipping problem will also be fixed through the update to present a true widescreen experience on the Xbox 360 with [i]BioShock[/i]. The DLC is available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, through an Xbox 360 Title Update, and as part of a PC patch.
Christoph Hartmann, President of 2K said, "As one of the highest rated games of the year, we wanted to continue to connect with the fans that made BioShock such an overwhelming retail and critically-acclaimed hit. We are excited to offer new downloadable content that will extend and enhance the replay value of this title."
The downloadable content includes:
Plasmids and Gene Tonics:
- Sonic Boom: Hurls creatures and objects back with a blast of force
- EVE saver: Enables Plasmids to use less EVE
- Vending Expert: Reduces prices in the vending machines
- Machine Buster: Increases the amount of damage players deal to cameras, bots and turrets
Achievements (exclusive to Xbox 360):
- Xbox 360 players can gain 100 points for "Brass Balls," by beating BioShock on the "hard" difficulty setting without dying
Stick with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.