[i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i], the highly anticipated FPS from DICE and Electronic Arts has gone gold and will be made available to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 gamers on June 24. If you're still on the fence about EA's [i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i] you can check out the demo on both Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Network. [i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i] is rated T for teen.
Other key information on [i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i] includes:
* Cinematic single-player experience – A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain
* War, your way – [i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i] environments are nearly 100 percent destructible, meaning that any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style – the possibilities are literally endless.
* New vehicles, weapons and toys – Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. [i]Battlefield: Bad Company[/i] gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own "[i]Battlefield[/i] moments"
* Frostbite™ game engine – DICE’s Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics that bring characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.
* Genre-defining multiplayer – Support for 24 players online* in an all new game mode, Gold
* Rush, designed to take full advantage of the game’s massively destructible environments. True "Through the gun" experience – DICE’s attention to detail is applied to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.
Stick with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.