Battle Princess Madelyn is now set for release this fall with the exact release day to be announced VERY shortly.
Battle Princess Madelyn, developed and created by Causal Bit Games, follows the journey of a young knight in training, Madelyn, and her ghostly pet dog Fritzy. They set out on a journey to save her kingdom and her family from the clutches of an evil wizard.
Set in the vein of Ghouls N’ Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon’s Trap, the instantly classic and familiar gameplay will transport old-school gamers back to their heyday. The self-adjusting difficulty will allow for even the most novice of gamer to pick up and play!
Join Madelyn as she battles through graveyards, swamps, castles, countryside and more! Polished gameplay, breathtaking visuals, jaw-dropping dual soundtracks and epic adventures await!
- Amazingly detailed hand drawn pixel art brought to life by the magical lighting of the Unity Engine.
- Two completely different soundtracks to suit your tastes! Classic Arcade FM/PCM to set the hectic pacing, or Modern Orchestrated to set the mood for the scene by Gryzor87 of Maldita Castilla fame!
- A mix of fast paced classic arcade action with the adventure elements of classic console games from the golden age of console gaming.
- Battle Princess Madelyn has two modes of game play: Arcade which is fast paced old school action and Story mode for the full adventure experience of questing and the battle princess!
- Find all of the collectibles hidden throughout the stages for extra rewards, and additional hidden stages!
- 10 levels, each of which include up to 5 stages – some of which branch!
- Masses of upgradable weapons that depend on your armor in arcade mode, or having the upgraded at the blacksmith in story mode!
- Special weapons for special occasions and some of these grant access to secret areas!
- An original story written by a professional children’s author.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Etrian Odyssey Nexus launches for Nintendo 3DS on February 5, 2019! As you carefully explore the labyrinths found on the continent of Lemuria, you must learn to adapt to the challenges you will encounter. Otherwise, you will face almost certain defeat at [...]
LucidSound announced the shipping of the LS41 Wireless Surround Headset, a premium surround sound, multi-format headset and a new flagship model for the Company. Available now via Amazon and other gaming retailers, the LS41 features wireless audio when [...]
Starting February 4th, Nintendo will be including The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, and Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS as budget friendly Nintendo Selects titles. This means these games will receive a permanent price drop from [...]