Rising Star Games will be releasing Girls’ Fashion Shoot on Nintendo 3DS on Nov. 22, 2013. Rising Star is also holding a contest to win a custom Nintendo 3DS XL system with a copy of Girls’ Fashion Shoot.
Official details:Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
About Girls’ Fashion Shoot
Enter the world of fashion and build your career as the next top model and editor in Girls’ Fashion Shoot. Take the reins at popular fashion magazine, Rising Star Magazine, become a model yourself and aim for the top by creating stylish articles that get attention. Create your own style from hundreds of outfits, hairstyles, and nails and then go on fashion shoots where you create the poses and looks for eye-catching magazine articles and covers. Use the money you earn to upgrade your wardrobe and apartment. The sky’s the limit! Girls’ Fashion Shoot is rated ‘E’ for Everyone, and is expected to launch on November 22, 2013.
Win a custom Nintendo 3DS XL and a copy of Girls’ Fashion Shoot
It’s easy to enter:
- Design a fashionable outfit using whatever materials you prefer-colored pencils, markers, collage… the only limit is your imagination!
- Create an electronic image of your design by scanning it or taking a photo.
- Submit your entry via email to email@example.com, or via the official Girls’ Fashion Shoot page on Facebook for the chance to win one of FIVE awesome prize packages!
- Your image must be in one of the following file formats: JPEG (.jpg), BMP (.bmp), TIFF (.tif), or PNG (.png), and may not exceed 2MB in size
- Entries will be judged on the basis of Fashion Sense, Creativity and Quality.
Entries must be submitted by January 31, 2014. Must be 10 or older to enter (13 or older on Facebook). For more information and a complete set of rules, please visit GirlsFashionShoot.com.