Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

What is your biggest fear?

Mine is being buried alive. I'm also paranoid about papers flying out car windows, but that's more a neurosis than a fear.

That i won't be able to finish this home remodeling i had to put on hold for over a year, because of 2 foot and ankle surgeries....Broke Them Both a year ago

So, not only does Stan keep me locked in this damned Asylum.....When i'm not here, i'm stuck in my own personal Asylum at the house, looking at 50 projects i wanna do to the house.....Scooby-Doo, where are you!!???!!!

Attachments

• scooby.JPG
    scooby.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
Black panthers that instead of growling or roaring, they emit a female bloodcurdling scream. At night. In the woods. While you're alone at the precipice of the forest.

Question of the Day:

What television show are you glad is no longer on the air?

I could list half a dozen but we'll stick with Touched by an Angel. Gah!

I could name hundreds of lame shows probably, but as for a recent show I'm glad got canned, I'd have to say it was Commander-In-Chief. I don't know why T.V. critics seemed to find this stinker "compelling", but I think it insulted the intelligence of the politically-savvy, women and politically-savvy women. Unrealistic, melodramatic with an unconvincing supporting cast and a complete lack of charisma overall.

Apparently, few viewers disagreed with me enough to keep that show alive.

ToddPBC said:
7th Heaven.

Hate to say this but the Camden's are coming back for a 11th season. THAT CRAP IS STILL ON BUT THE CANNED ANGEL.

Dawson' Creek, Point Pleasent, Gerenation X, and a few others.

How about show's that should be canned Katie, Charmed, CSI NY, The Closer, King of the Hill, and most the show's that will be on The CW ( UPN / The WB )

Angel got pretty crappy at the end...

It was good right up until they had Angel's kid banging his would-be-stepmother.

something about you talking about an angel banging his stepmom scares me..........I'm gonna go with American Idol.............Fox, if you can hear me, enough already!!!!!!!!!...........We need Temptation Island back..........Guys, i'm telling you i lost my mind when i turned on the new Fox Reality channel and saw reruns of Tempation Island.......It is almost married guy's dream to be on that island............<<<gotta run, wife is entering the room>>>

I remember this show from when I was a kid, now the name escapes me, I think it was something like Greatest American Hero or something like that, anyways it was a cheesy ripoff of superman but with the main character being some whiny little kid who lived with his parents, anyways, crap all the way

kurruption said:
I remember this show from when I was a kid, now the name escapes me, I think it was something like Greatest American Hero or something like that, anyways it was a cheesy ripoff of superman but with the main character being some whiny little kid who lived with his parents, anyways, crap all the way

Actually, the Greatest American Hero starred William Katt as a high school teacher who somehow runs into a UFO in the desert. They give him some ridiculous red tights with a black cape that gives him the super powers including flying. Unfortunately, he loses the manual that came with the suit, so he doesn't know how to the use it well (clumsy flying etc.). His best friend (Robert Culp) is an FBI agent, so naturally they solve crimes together while he tries to maintain his place as a teacher, as a boyfriend, and a parent.

Had a bitchin' theme song though.

spudlyff8fan said:
Angel got pretty crappy at the end...

It was good right up until they had Angel's kid banging his would-be-stepmother.

Actually the last season was my favorite season. Mostly because it lacked Cordelia and Angel's kid. And it had Spike. And there were puppets too. But yeah, before the last season the show really did suck.

kwilson said:
Actually the last season was my favorite season. Mostly because it lacked Cordelia and Angel's kid. And it had Spike. And there were puppets too. But yeah, before the last season the show really did suck.
Yeah, but the last season DID have some good moments, and the puppet episode was seriously great. But the whole Wolfram and Hart stuff was kinda lame. IMO, best part was when they got warped into that green guy's homeworld.

The Dance of Shame was pretty cool.

Question of the Day:

What TV show do you wish wasn't cancelled?

For me it's SportsNight and Firefly all the way. Great shows that deserved to stick around.

Mind of a Married Man....on HBO..there were some very "nice" ladies on that show
There are others that i'm pissed that the networks cancelled, but i'm drawing a blank now

You already know my answer to this ANGEL.

Spud in season 4 i admit some things did not need to happen but it was so much build up from the other seasons and it all came to and end in season 4. Wes becoming a gangsta was something that i loved about season 4. The BEAST who nearly destoyed Angel was great, Faith making a return and ANGELUS was back a a more of a badass than ever. All Good stuff. Sidebar David Greenwalt is my Hero. By Season 5 they were on the verg on being canceld. There was so much promise for more story, The Fred being killed was to happen but that story could have been strech more if the did not have to cram everything in one season. The Spike and Angel storyline was great an I wanted more. Stupid WB and still 7th Hevan is on the air an dCharmed. I wanna know who still watches that crap? WHO?

Well, for me, when they killed off Fred that was just proof that they were doing a last-ditch thing to introduce some new pseudo-character because the Reaper's scythe was dangling over the show's head. When Angel was teetering in and out of being evil when his old vamp girlfriend showed back up, and he let the entire Wolfram and Hart team get killed off, that was good stuff.