Question of the Day

I don't speak i just give them the look. Smooth talking is not my thing. I speak my mind when it needs to be spoken and they like that. Women love that, it's my best quialty

when i proposed my wife had no idea what was going on. we went down to our college town and went past the old haunts...the bar where we met...the park we walked through to eachother's houses, our old homes. we went to campus to this really secluded garden by the science building and under a bunch of pink blooming trees on a concrete bench i said something along the lines of:

"we've shared so many memories here in charleston."
(i got down on my knee and pulled out ye old wedding ring)
"I was hoping we could share one more"

tears for 30 minutes. not exactly smooth i suppose but it's the most memorable of course. i suppose it was smooth in the fact that i didnt cry or fall down or drop the ring and die.

*asylum passes out proposing to his wife again*

Mine wasn't said, it was what i did.....according to my wife, she never fell for any of my smooth ass lines..........THAT MAKES HER A LIAR!!!............But anyhoo, i stuck her engagement ring under a Christmas candle topper.....She opened her gift up and looked at it with the "Oh, how cute" expression......Then she looked on the bottom and starting twisting the ring.......(She thought it was a music box).......She kept looking and then when she looked up, i was on one knee in front of my whole family proposing...........My mom stuck the camera in our face while i popped the question, saying "Don't say no" to my wife............That, my friends, was the smoothest move i've ever pulled off on a lady.......And it was the greatest National Lampoon Christmas Vacation ever!!.........then the cat got in the tree and we all got drunk.......heh

Oh man this is going to be sad - subtlety is not my strength. The following is word for word what I said (while a little buzzed and lying on the floor) in order to convince my fiancee to start dating me:

"I was just thinking how great it would be to have your hands running all over my body."

As an aside to kurruption - Cosmo? You're better off tossing comic books to distract me.

Question of the Day:

What's the best way to spend a summer evening?

Driving down empty roads in a convertible with my honey.

Chillin on the porch when the temp is like a low 72 ( it's freaking hot in the summer even at night in Philly) with a qt of green apple water ice, my iPod and that someone special falling asleep in my Hammock.

This is no contest. Bobbing in the lake that my mom's family has a house on. I have been to Australia, Vail, and Monet's house. The Lake is truly heaven.

Now if only there was some way to work WoW into the equation...

i'd be a zombie because i bet it's more fun than it looks.

for example, you could really scare people by walking slow and dragging your leg behind you, staring blankly off into space. they'll run away at just the right speed to get away from the slowest zombie in the world. then you say "just kidding" and break into a dead sprint and bite them.

plus have you seen the outfits zombies wear? they're awesome.

Ummm - I like the idea of being one of those undead family members from Tuck Everlasting. I'm going to assume you know what I'm taling about since I think everyone had to read that book in school. You get the immortality but you don't need to drink blood or avoid sunlight.

Those guys count as undead, don't they?