Question of the Day

The thing is i read in a interview ( on David and Joss ) Everything that went on in Season 5 was to take place over a spand of 2-3 more seasons. The 5 was just to introduce the fact that he has W&H and more on the fact that Spike was back ( that was a great add on ). Fred dying was to take place at the End of the Season and strech over till the next season. Conor was to come back and More Spik and Angel drama. By the end of Season 6 It was to lead up to the fact that they made a mistak in taking over W&H and the whole black thorn idea of Him killing everyone was to take over the Season 7-8. I'm not sure how many they wanted to do but thats it. Season 5 was to have them start from the begining, and becom Angel Investigations again. But it got canceld because Fox and The WB had production problems and Angel was costing too much money. But yet Charmed is still on.

Yeah, Arrested Development was it's own level of witty. It got cancelled by Fox because not many people were watching it, so they replaced it with a revolving door of POS sitcoms.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite time of day?

I prefer the dead of night - when it feels like I'm the only one awake. It is so cool to walk around that late at night. Feeling like the only person in the world is so soothing.

I agree with Katie. Late late night. Like around 1am - 4am. When you can hope in the car play some tunes a just drive it' gives you a peice of mind. No one is alive at that time. You just drift from street to street.

wow, wijg, I totally feel your pain.

QOFD Your trapped by kwilson, how do you escape.

I simply get the newest issue of cosmo, let her know I have it, throw it on the floor and run away

A million?

Well, $100,000 would go straight to my church. The rest would be put in one or more high interest savings accounts or bonds while I spent the next few years figuring out where I want my family to live, then I'd spend as much of it as I needed on buying land and building a house. I would figure I'd have about $200,000 or maybe even $300,000 left over, which would stay in the High Interest accounts, and I'd vacation and play off the interest.

Now, If you gave me $4M or more, I'd be able to do the same thing (with $400,000 or whatever 10% was going to the church), build my house, and then live entirely off the interest of those savings accounts, freeing me up to serve my community more and write novels full-time.

Last edited: