Question of the Day

Murder 50Cent a Nick Cannon.......Wait i'd want the world to know that HAHAHAHA..........

Hmmmm I'd find the Holy Grail..................No i'd want the wolrd to know that.
Slap Bush no......... I got it, make a movie tat was great and be rich off it, I would not be famous or anything because nobody knew I did it. I'd just be super rich....................Or rob Bill Gates and the Don.

Question of the Day:

What is the best dream you have ever had?

Mine involved mutant powers, stopping the forces of evil, and boning a really hot guy all in the same dream. It was fabulous!

Katie, explain to me your physiological uniqueness that allows you, a woman, to "bone" a guy.

Best dream I ever had took place in a mall, a many-storeyed mall (at least 4, like Toronto's Eaton Centre, if you've seen it) with a central atrium. I was being chased by and chasing a guy I knew from school, he had a gun (which I was vulnerable to), but I had Spider-man like reflexes and agility. I was jumping all over the place, using streamers to swing from level to level, etc. I think he eventually shot me though.

Another good one comes to mind. For some reason, there was a train running through a smaller mall, and I was running around on this train (on top of the cars) shooting at baddies on the ground and on the train with me. I got shot in the calf in that one too.

Another one. Me and a small group of others were stuck at a train station (I dream about trains a lot) in the middle of the desert. There was an old broken down steam engine there, which I single-handedly fixed. Several miles down the track, we met another obstacle, a pile of boulders blocking a pass. As I used my trusty pick-axe to clear the rubble away, half-sized green demons started coming up between the rocks. The pick-axe magically turned into a single-bladed war-axe and those little demons never knew what slew them. It was fun, and I didn't get shot.

Another good one was when I could fly. (I've had several of these) they're always indoors though. If I concentrated on pressing downward with my diaphram, I could push down against the air and lift myself up and float. I've floated down corridors, up stairs, in theatres, etc. Good fun.

I used to lucid in many of those dreams. They all occured when I was less than 16 or 17, I've since lost the natural ability to dream lucidly, but I'd like to get it back.

Sigh - one of my problems is that I use slang terms without bothering to fully think about how the term should be used. So to clarify - I shagged a really hot guy in a hospital bed of all places because he broke his leg saving my life on the battlefield. I think he also turned out to be my husband and for some reason wasn't the least bit upset that I had forgotten this very important fact. I never did learn his name either.

kwilson said:
What is the best dream you have ever had?
My best dream ?

It involved Demi Moore wearing one of those large foam cowboy hats and her spank'n me with a dead fish.... Kinda wierd ?

<JJ>

I really can't remember any of my dreams, can't even remember if they were in color or b&w, or even if there was any sounds...

I really don't remember ever having a nightmare either...

Peace,

Depends on what meds......oh shit, sorry........i mean what Scooby snacks i eat before going to bed........i'd like to say it is about Drew Barrymore chasing me around naked.......but sadly, it's not, i'd say my weirdest dream would have to be the one that is actually classified in many psychology books and most people have claimed they've had at least once (and no it's not the "wet dream")....It's the one where you're falling and you don't know when you'll land or how hard you'll land..........Actually, most pyschologists say that those people that have had that dream never find out the result......Their fear of the unknown wakes them up............Either way you wanna believe it, it is a wicked a$$ dream and will the scare the shite out of you

This one is inspired by the tv show Insomniac, how would you react if someone caught you masterbating?

I'd have to go with Dave Attell on this one, look them straight in the eye and say, "Can you please get some help, my hand and my penus are fighting"

"Act surprised. And it won't be hard, because you will be."

"Awwww, it's like a little baby Jesus."

If it's by a hot chick, and chances are that it wouldn't be in regards to me, I would invite her to crack a smile and stay a while.

if it was in a bathroom stall, i'd probably fall over and tell them i lost my balance.......they would probably feel sorry........If it was in my room, i would probably use the phrase from the movie Scary Movie ("I told you not to interupt me while i'm vacumming my room!!")