Battle Princess Madelyn, developed and created by Causal Bit Games, follows the journey of a young knight in training, Madelyn, and her ghostly pet dog Fritzy. They set out on a journey to save her kingdom and her family from the clutches of an evil wizard. Set in the vein of Ghouls ‘N Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon’s Trap, the instantly classic and familiar gameplay will transport old-school gamers back to their heyday. The self-adjusting difficulty will allow for even the most novice of gamer to pick up and play!
Join Madelyn as she battles through graveyards, swamps, castles, countryside and more! Polished gameplay, breathtaking visuals, jaw-dropping dual soundtracks and epic adventures await!
- Amazingly detailed hand drawn pixel art brought to life by the magical lighting of the Unity Engine.
- Two completely different soundtracks to suit your tastes! Classic Arcade FM/PCM to set the hectic pacing, or Modern Orchestrated to set the mood for the scene by Gryzor87 of Maldita Castilla fame!
- A mix of fast paced classic arcade action with the adventure elements of classic console games from the golden age of console gaming.
- Battle Princess Madelyn has two modes of game play: Arcade which is fast paced old school action and Story mode for the full adventure experience of questing and the battle princess!
- Find all of the collectibles hidden throughout the stages for extra rewards, and additional hidden stages!
- 10 levels, each of which include up to 5 stages – some of which branch!
- Masses of upgradable weapons that depend on your armor in arcade mode, or having the upgraded at the blacksmith in story mode!
- Special weapons for special occasions and some of these grant access to secret areas!
- An original story written by a professional children’s author.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Osaka-based indie developers Yokogosystems is happy to announce that their critically acclaimed tactical RPG ReversiQuest2 is coming to Steam January 7, 2010 on Windows. ReversiQuest2 is a tactical board RPG featuring a strategic battle system based on [...]
Super Korotama is an arcade skill game that emulates a classic retro-style arcade machine with different holed panels, where the user can move a metallic ball through a vertical bar that can be moved with the machine joysticks. The main goal of the game [...]
Independent developer QCF Design announced that neon-drenched block breaking game, Drawkanoid, is coming to PC on Steam in Q1 2020. Drawkanoid features lightning fast action, colorful explosions and ludicrous powerups taking classic brick breaking genre [...]