Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite barbeque food?

For an entree I have to go with hotdogs. And corn on the cob for a side. So yummy!

the_roach said:
This talk of food presently unsettles me after watching Kobayashi and Joey Chestnut collectively eat 129 hot dogs in 12 minutes... :p

Speaking of Kobayashi... I wonder what it feels like to throw up 63 hot dogs? :p Ew.

kwilson said:
Question of the Day:

What is your favorite barbeque food?

hmmmm.... corn on the cob on the grill :) So tasty. Oh wait. That's not really barbeque..... then BBQ chicken. Except not from the college dining hall 'cause that's like chicken coated in mysterious hi-lighter orange paste. Which is possibly more disgusting than throwing up 63 hot dogs and eating your vomit so you don't get DQed.

Alright new question.

Favorite Original Nintendo game.

Mine would have to be the 8bit fun of Super Mario Brothers 2. I know that I'll get flamed for saying that...but i think that was the best of the best for NES.

duckhuntdoglk0.jpg

Tetris 2

Question of the Day:

What is the weirdest video game you have ever played?

Hatris. There were falling hats that you had to stack on heads. Very odd.

I think it has to be We <3 Katamari. Either that or Elite Beat Agents. But I only tried the demo in the store.

I actually liked We <3 Katamari a lot. If there happens to be a Katamari sequel for Wii, I'll buy it. So far, just rumours.

hmm, I'm sure I've played weirder but for now, Warioware comes to mind. The humor in that game is just... bizarrre. I mean, the "classic" perennial minigame is trying to lineup Wario's finger and hitting the A button at the right time, so he can pick his nose.

642550.jpg

Question of the Day:

Are you going to miss Red vs. Blue?

They recently aired their 100th and final episode. I'm hoping that they will start up on a new map. I think the series is hilarious.

Yeah I'll definitely miss RvsB. I haven't seen it in a while though, I've been meaning to catch up on the episodes. I wish they were free on the marketplace (like maybe 480p is free, but 720p isn't), that would be a nice little gift to Master Chief fans who are dying for anything Halo until part 3 comes out.

Question of the Day:

If you could pick a language to speak and read fluently in, what would you select?

It's a toss up between German and Japanese for me. German is a really fun language to speak, but Japanese would probably help me get an awesome gaming job.

Ooh, hard one. It's between Russian, Italian, and Norwegian. Russian because I could watch Andrei Tarkovsky's movies without subtitles. Italian because I like the way it sounds. And Norwegian because I have family who lives in Norway.

It would probably have to be either Japanese (like Katie said, it would definitely open up some jobs in the video game/anime/manga related fields), Spanish (as an American, being able to speak fluent Spanish can only help now days and in the foreseeable future), or Arabic (I believe there are some nice paying jobs for people who can translate Arabic into English).

I think Japanese is a beautiful language. But then, so are a lot of languages. For example I really like hearing some south asian languages.

Some people say that the Chinese languages are the perfect languages because they have no grammar, yet everything is still perfectly understood.

I think ultimately I would have to follow the pack and choose Japanese. Too much connection to the culture to choose something else.