Question of the Day

At the moment my favorite is Snow Patrol, although The Killers are a very close second. Such evaluations are subject to change, of course. She Wants Revenge, Panic! at the Disco, and Nightmare of You also deserve mention. It's so hard to choose!

Question of the Day:

Have you ever had a surprise party thrown in your honor?

It happened to me for the first time this weekend. I had a surprise wedding shower. Although my reaction wasn't one of surprise, it was more one of confusion. Apparently the first thing I said was, "What the hell?"

Oh poor, roach. If it makes you feel any better, I've been hinting that I wanted a surprise party since I was in middle school and no one ever picked up on it. I finally had to demand that my shower be a surprise. My short attention span and the fact that I expected the party to be closer to September worked to ensure that I actually was surprised.

No suprise parties, I've had suprises at the party, but that's different, I can imagine katies parents, "Honey, Katies hinting that she wants a suprise party" "Who?"

Question of the Day:

How competitive are you?

I'm insanely competitive. In fact I have earned the epithet Katie the Competitive-aholic.

not competitive at all, I do just say that katie sucks and she will always be number 2, a number 2 that is, I have a bigger penus, or wiinus if your a nintendo fan, than all the other male posters here, oh and I'm also not that cocky.

Question of the Day:

What color eyes do you have?

My eyes are blue-green. Depending on the color of my shirt, they can look everything from cornflower blue to dark green. It's fairly common in my family.

I wouldn't know. I have never looked at myself in the mirror. I don't believe in introspection...

... :p

Anyway, yeah, mine are something like that. pale greenish blue

Question of the Week:

Is anyone going to care that I'm only going to be doing this once a week instead of daily?

I doubt it.

don't give a crap

QOTD: What is your favorite anime\manga?

As far as anime is concerned my favorite is Saint Seiya also known as Knights of the Zodiak, the damn thing was butchered when they brought it over stateside, made it unwatchable, people died, Shiryu actually slices his wrists in order to restore the Dragon and Pegasus clothes and the fights can make dragonball look like sesame street.

Manga, well I'm currently reading the Berserk series, dark, bloody as hell, sprinkled with bits of humor, good stuff.

QOTD:

What game\book\movie\music\etc. do you think is overrated and why?

Vampire Hunter D and Akira, sweet animation.....that's it. Halo, sweet multiplayer..........that's it. T.I. nice teeth.......that's it.

Games: Vagrant Story (monotonous level design), Donkey Kong 64 (poor game design), Super Smash Bros. Melee (no soul), God of War (repetitive gameplay) .

Movies/TV: Godfather movies and The Sopranos (what are people's obsession with the mafia?).

While I'm glad to see at least one other person in the world who dislikes Vagrant Story, and isn't masturbating to Kratos' image...SSBM has plenty of 'soul' but is overrated because it's glitchy, and the game actually works against the leader (as it spawns items to help the loser, specifically). And DK64 was solid overall.

And the Godfather? Overrated? Cmon, man.

But yeah, Vagrant Story, Half Life, and many other games are terribly over-rated.