Question of the Day

This is so sappy, but maybe you could consider the song I will have played at my wedding one day which will be "You Put a Move On My Heart" by Tamia. It's a very beautiful song in my opinion, and she really puts her all into every word she sings.

Creed - My Own Prison

Ok, it seems like you're not gonna get a serious answer from me. :p Me and weddings = oil and water. Not that I have anything against them as the analogy mighy imply. But you know.

Question of the Day:

Is anyone going to be interested in seeing photos from the wedding?

I was thinking of setting up a website to inflict on all of you.

I am not. The trash cans will bear the letters GCDS for Gotham City Department of Sanitation. This wedding is in my yard and we've planeted flowers to form the Batman symbol.

The trick is making everything subtle enough that unless you know what to look for, you won't even notice. Anyone have any additional ideas. I think one of the groomsmen is getting a top hat, cigarette holder, unbrella, and monocle so he can be the Penguin.

says the boy who wants to show up in a purple tux. When it's time for the whole you may kiss the bride etc. thing, have the priest shout out something along the line of "Holy Buddhas invisible penus clergy man, that was disgusting" capture it on camera as well. The idea is also blasphemy, Bruce Wayne may have a child, but he will never marry. A supe's or Aquaman wedding is a better idea.

QOTHD: Batman theme wedding, so what are some good ideas to make this the most Badass Batman themed anything?

Adam West as the priest would kick so much ass! Also the brides dress and grooms tux should be rubber, and have nipples.

Bride and Groom meet at a Batman or DC comic convention, something dorkily awesome like that. Before you know it, the big day arrives. The groom along with some of his buddies devise a devious plot...

The "wedding cake" has like a green gas rig put in it. As the rings are about to be exchanged and so forth, green gas pours out, sending the wedding into a fabricated crisis. That's when a van wheels onto the scene (outdoor wedding). Out jumps a bunch of strangely dressed figures along with a guy that looks like the Joker. All manner of craziness erupts with these guys. In the confusion and chaos, the groom slips away somehow. Soonafter, something draws the attention of the crowd to none other than Batman!--or a guy dressed up like him. He swoops into action and takes down the henchman with the help of explosive rigs that were preset. Then he takes on the Joker, eventually smashing his face into the wedding cake, grabbing the bride, puts the ring on her finger, the kiss, pose for the cameras, and then fireworks. The real cake is wheeled out and everyone lives happily ever after.

The End.

Wow, Ethan. That is just wow. No way in hell Pat will do it, though. He's all concerned about dignity and crap like that. That and I bet stuntmen are expensie to rent.

Yeah, the whole scenario would be pretty expensive, but if I had serious money to blow, I would go that route for my wedding. Have hidden cameras everywhere for posterity. It's like turning your wedding into an awesome hollywood action movie wedding were you get to be the hero, get the girl (or boy), and a happy ending all around. The final firework explosion would be pink and shaped like a heart, like when you beat Super Mario World. :p