Question of the Day

nice to see spuds agreeing and not really adding much input aside from half life, somehow I expected more.

QOTD: Reverse, Underrated games/movies/music/etc.

Game wise, anything Atlus, period. Look it up, Odin Sphere, Disgaia, Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, etc.

Games: Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, the Silent Hill series, Super Spike Volleyball--these games are relatively underrated in the broader picture.

Movies: The Thin Red Line, Lost Highway

kurruption said:
QOTD: Reverse, Underrated games/movies/music/etc.

Game wise, anything Atlus, period. Look it up, Odin Sphere, Disgaia, Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, etc.

Could not agree more with you on this, kurruption. After I played Disgaea, I was started looking into other Atlus games and found them to be equally appealing. They make decent handheld games, too. Riviera for the GBA (where my avatar is from, actually ^_^;;) was pretty solid (a GBA game with OK voiceovers?? *gasp*), and still has a few endings that I haven't unlocked. You can usually count on Atlus games for a quirky items/battle system and a good amount of replay value/sidequesting. I missed Yggdra Union, but I'm playing through Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja right now. It's crazy frustrating (i.e.: you die, and you lose ALL of your money/items. Also, weapons break very frequently), but for some reason, I still enjoy playing it. I'm cautious in recommending it though... It's a fun dungeon-hack type of game, but you have to be prepared for those many moments of blood-boiling frustration and failure.

Wow, that was way longer reply than I intended. Time to look at the QotD at hand...

Underrated TV show: Avatar the Last Airbender. It's proof that Nickelodeon does have a small shred of ability left to air quality TV shows. Although since the 2nd season, it's gained way more of a fanbase, and probably isn't so underrated anymore ^_^;; So I'll tack on the Amazing Race to my answer.

Question of the Day:

What is your soft drink of choice?

Sprite. Although I prefer non carbonated beverages over carbonated ones.

Question of the Day:

What is your best recipe?

My best dish is chocolate chip cookies. A recipe handed down from my mother and they are so freaking good.

I'm starting to think it's my homemade burgers. They're different every time, but everybody always raves about them. It's so easy to make a good burger from scratch, I don't know why we feed ourselves the watered down crap-patties from the frozen food section. I used to, until my roommate taught me how to make burgers. I'll never buy a crap-patty again!

Wow that sounds good....i always go with the 2 pounds of meat, half a bottle of Worcestershire sauce, and half a bottle of country bobs. Does the job every time.

That may be the problem with Country Bobs too. It may be only a local company. I really can't remember if i've seen it anywhere but in Illinois.