Question of the Day

I'll bet it has something to do in some distant, cryptic capacity with how there's no derogatory term for "man," but the derogatory term for woman is used for comedic punctuation as well as insult.

Woo! Hegemony!

Oh, and some girls are just mean to everyone, regardless of anything.

I think it has to do with females being conditioned to be self absorbed. After all we are expected to look stunning at all times and that vanity often leads to narcissism. Until motherhood - once a woman has a child her life revolves around the kid. Maybe women think about themselves obsessively until they're mothers to counteract having to devote the rest pf their lives to their children.

Or she could just be a bitch.

Question of the Day:

What do you consider the breakfast of champions?

Birthday cake and a big glass of milk. So very, very good.

Something high in protein. We eat to many carbs for breakfast, when in fact, what our bodies need is a protein boost to get our metabolisms burning at a high rate. This helps us burn through calories faster throughout the day, which means more is made of fat-burning excersise and less of what we eat gets stored as fat. Great Success!

Question of the Day:

Has spring sprung near you yet?

It has in Jersey. Will it had. We enjoyed temperatures in the 50s this weekend. And now it's below zero, once the windchill is factored in. So it was nice and spring like and went back to winter.

It's been pretty nice this week, we are in the 70's so it's pretty nice outside, just as long as the wind doesn't pick up again, nothing worse than cold windy weather

Question of the Day:

When you smile, does the world smile with you?

I've found this to be the case for me. When I'm happy and smiling, people respond and smile more themselves.

When I smile, I either look tired or like I'm up to something dastardly. People get the context, but I can't imagine what people think when they don't know me.

Question of the Day:

What's the last dream you remember?

Last night I dreamed that I was wandering around a Manhatten department store wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Apparently I was shopping for a wedding dress, but for some reason I was looking at a red denim suit. Then some guy leered at me and I realized I was mostly naked. So I paniced and for some reason chased down the guy who leered at me to yell at him for his rudeness. I have no idea what any of this means, although I suspect anxiety at planning my wedding is part of it.

It was the craziest thing, I was Tracy Morgan and I was talking to Jamie Foxx. Suddenly someone walks up and says, "Tracy, leave Jamie alone" To which I responded " Go get me a soda bitch" That's the last time I fall asleep with the tv on, and on a side note, boy does SNL suck.

Uh, I had a job doing technical stuff at Luthercorp, but at the same time I was spying around the building. Then Lex comes in and talks to me, then when he leaves I search the place like friggin Sam Fisher...thats all I remember...

QOTD: Ok your going to an old fashioned rumble, Outsiders/Warriors style and you can only take 1 person to watch your back and partake in the action, the catch, it has to be a Muppets character, who do you take?

I was going to go with Animal originally but I remembered Miss Piggy is very well versed in Martial Arts and always seems to be saving Kermits ass, so that's my pick, Miss Piggy.