Question of the Day

The Wii I promised Pat for Christmas showed up at my house yesterday. I am resisting the temptation to open it up and play it before he can. So maybe for April's column we can discuss how being a spaz is not good when using a Wii.

Cool. Yeah, spazzing out may not be too helpful when it comes to baseball and tennis. For boxing, it may be helpful, because my little cousin just swings wildly and wins. Of course as your skill level goes up, so do the opponents, so that strategy becomes less and less effective. Golf and Bowling you can take your time on--gotta have precision.

I got to level 2010 today on tennis. >_>

QOD: What TV related events were your favorites during 06

Mine was the UFC going big! I loved all the new fanboys and their random crap.

"Chuck Liddel is the greatest!" Not until he gets payback against Rampage. "What UFC was that" Kurruption Laughs! It was in a Pride tournament "Pride that sucks!" say that when you see Mirko Cro Cop fight. "Mirko Cro Cop is the greatest fighter" Not until he beats Fedor. "He can beat him, they just have never faught!" They have faught twice and Mirko gets his ass handed to him on both occasions. I love people who jump into it thinking they know it all and us hardcore MMAers just laugh.

That and Afro Samurai was the shit, plain and simple, the best new anime wasn't on adult swim last year, it was on spike, and don't give me shit about Trinity Blood.

Shin Chan ruled on [as]. Only good new show since they debuted the Boondocks. Too bad it completely disappeared.

That and when that guy lumberjacked that other guy's hand on Prison Break.

The premiere of Heroes. That show rocks! It's a comic book in TV format. Did you see Stan Lee in the last episode?

Question of the Day:

Who is your favorite fictional detective?

Monk is my favorite. I've always loved Tony Shaloub. Although Holmes can be fun, when he isn't being a total jerkwad.

Question of the Day:

What did you think of the Oscars?

I enjoyed it, despite having seen hardly any of the movies nominated. I fully intend to watch Little Miss Sunshine and the Departed, though.

It was pretty good. I don't care for Ellen (I say bring back Jon Stewart and let the celebrities cry about being skewered). Al Gore stole the show. :p

Nice to see the tribute to Ennio Morricone.

Question of the Day:

What is your stripper name?

Mine is Frieda Sunset. For those who don't know, your stripper name is your middle name and the street you grew up on.

Which street do I choose when I've grown up on several?

Essex? Foote? Forest? Russel? Dolphin?

Thomas Essex-Foote-Forest-Russel-Dolphin. Rockin'.

No, really, when I was coming into my classes today, I held the door for a girl, then she ended up going ahead of me, and i was not 3 steps behind her, and she let the door slam in my face.