Question of the Day

Backwoods? Banjo? Come on, Asylum. Your brothers make my family look like friggin' royalty. Tripp was on Cops, and Jonathan. . . He's special.

We might not be as organized crime as your in-laws, but we get by.

Question of the Day:

What do you prefer - digital or non digital photography?

Non-digital, but I am a pretty big luddite.

Non-digital tends to get better quality, since the shots take so much more work to develop, inspiring the artist to put more thought into each frame. Digital photography lets any kid with a USB port live their fantasy of being a famous and respected photographer, which ends when they get a Deviant Art account and no one cares about their work.

Traditional photography is so much better (only very high dollar digitals can match it), but digital is so easy that it is quickly replacing it. For what I do, high quality digitals work best.

Question of the Day:

What did you do for Valentine's?

I went to Philly for the weekend. Pat made his famous baked potato souop for me and we exchenged gifts - it turns out we got each other the same thing. Then we went to a book signing by one of my favorite authors. It was a very nice time.

lets see, I grilled some steaks, the weather was pretty effin nice! she made a salad, ate and watched the ultimate panty dropper, write this down spuds, "The princess bride" pigged out on chocolate, then we had some hard, rough, sweaty, screaming and moaning matches of Super Monkey Ball. Pretty nice night, we decided to not go out since that's what everybody was going to do, and we are not some effing conformists.

I delivered other people's flowers and Valentine's cards, thanks to my job at the mailroom. Girls who get flowers are really bad at checking their voicemail and picking up those flowers.

Cookie Bouquet! Ha ha!

Supplemental: Oh, FOR Valentine's, not just on.

A couple days before my girlfriend got the Cactuar plush I'd sent her. And I had time to pick up my own package from my girlfriend: a card, a couple CDs of music she'd like me to listen to, and a 7" Valentine's themed Prince of All Cosmos doll she made out of felt. And now she's coming to visit for the weekend.

I can't get enough of cookie bouquet. Say it out loud: it's just fun to say!

Last edited:
Question of the Day:

What is your favorite comic strip - newspapers only, no internet?

FoxTrot is my currently published favorite - consistently funny and I like the characters. But over all, it has to be Calvin and Hobbes. Bill Watterson come back!

Question of the Day:

Should the school year be extended beyong 180 days?

Nope. Although we may no longer be an agrarian society, kids are so over scheduled these days that they need summers off.

Yeah, because physical force (implied or implemented) fixes everthing as we all know.

Because beating a kid a day keeps the terrorists away. That's why.

I agree, kids are overscheduled and it is to the point that kids are having trouble just being kids. Unfortanately I also agree with spuds, my parents did enforce their rules and spank me, not beat me thats different. anywho, it's to the point where kids aren't obeying rules, have no respect for their elders, and thus are nothing but trouble, that's why beating your kids, translated ,spankings or even whippings with a belt not punching or downright physical abuse is necessary. I have no pity or respect for a parent that gets slapped or beat by his 14 year old daughter/son. Stop being your kids friend and start bieng his or her parent p***y.

Question of the Day:

What game should I review for my next Button Masher installment?

I'm at a loss. I only played Burning Crusade for one weekend. I could do Sims 2 as well. I'm just not sure.

Then I would actually have to play them. I'd really prefer not to. That thirty seconds of Leisure Suit Larry I played back when I was twelve was more than enough to last my entire life.