Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?

I'm giving my mom a Pink Panther story book.

Nintendo DS and Brain Age.

They sent me a email saying thats what I should get my mother. So i'm listening to them.

Question of the Day:

Would you rather have a laptop or a desktop?

I'd like a desktop for gaming and a laptop for everything else.

Question of the Day:

What are your Memorial Day plans?

My weekend will be spent at bar-b-qs and the movies. X3!

That sounds like a good one K.....Too Bad the IMAX down here hasn't got it on their showing list yet...Damn!

My plans consist of the usual....beer, being on crutches, and the family

I have to attend another wedding. Another freakin' wedding!!! My friends need to stop going forth and propagating the species...or at least wait every two years to do this. *sigh*

Friday I buy a house, Friday night I move in, Saturday I've got another stupid wedding to attend for a coworker who I barely know and don't really care about (I feel your pain Scribe), then there's church and family cookouts. Oh yeah, and seeing Xmen 3. Gotta do that.

Question of the Day:

Where my bitches at?

You know who you are and you know where you are.

we all know kwilson doesn't have any bitches thats why no one answered

my bitches are resting in the chicken coop I built fo them. They await another night of walking the streets, bringing me my money, and following the street gospel. In an hour or two, if I feel like it, I'll have to go fill up their water bowl and give them their dinner that consists of doritos and bean dip. of course you can't get too attached to your bitches, A wise pimp Max Julien, AKA "Goldie" *Go watch the Mack bitches, blaxplotation at its best* once said

"This is Goldie, you know I've been hearing this Bonnie and Clyde s**t all my life, and I'm tired of this s**t, and especially this Bonnie bitch, I just don't trust her man, I wanna know if she's going to be able to pull this s**t off, when I need her, is she going to suck a d**k for me, will she sell her p***y for me, will she f**k her mommy and her daddy for me, will she kill, will she stand on top of the empire state building and jump if I say jump bitch, I want her to stand in front of a bridged truck as I'm getting ready to rob it and let it roll over her ass till I get away, will she die for me, will she lie for me, I don't give a s**t if she cry for me, cause you know I don't give a f**k about tears, dry your eyes bitch, all I wanna know is can I trust you."

Now the QOD, Is pimping easy?

Pimping isn't easy - although that answer is based on Chapelle's Show and not actual experience so it might not count.

And as for my bitches - don't even try to deny that Alex is one of bitches. You're just jealous.

I transcend bitch status, bitches. Well.. I guess I am only a bitch to the forces of Mother Nature, because she delivered quite a nasty case of poison ivy at me. Thank goodness for corticosteroids.. :/