Question of the Day

I watch TV, movies, and read books for the same reason: escape. I can't shut my brain off, I can't stop thinking. So in order to avoid going nuts I distract myself with fiction. The less like real life, the better.

Question of the Day:

What mental disorder do you suffer from?

I suffer from mild OCD. It's the reason why I spent an entire semester playing FFX. I had to catch all the beasts for the arena.

Some would say I suffer from ADD. or Terets. I just know i'm crazy. O yea I have Insomnia. Hence why i play so many games

I think i have the one where you hit yourself alot.....either i have that or i'm just trying to wake myself from my own drunken stupor

I found out when I was a teacher that I qualify for ADD. In fact, I'm more ADD than some of the students were. I'm also an artist, which I think is it's own special mental disorder.

Since I've been in a musical state of mind as of late I came up with a qotd "What music album would be the soundtrack to your life?"

I have come to the conclusion that 2pacs "All Eyez On Me" fits perfectly with me.

We start of with "Ambitionz Az a Ridah" very hard track but also describes driving force and motivation.

"How Do You Want It" and "All About U" gives a little insight to my playful, smart ass nature.

"Only God Can Judge Me" and "Heaven Ain't To Hard To Find" goes into the deep spiritual state of mind, something I don't dwell on too much, but every now and then it comes up.

"Rather Be Your N.I.G.G.A" goes into the certain way I interact with the opposite sex

"All Eyez On Me" Pride, nothing more nothing less

I wish the soundtrack of my life was the Matrix Soundtrack, because I wish I was bad ass enough to pull it off. But I'm not.

In reality I should probably select the soundtrack to Pee Wee's Big Adventure. it's whimsical and fun like I usually am, but it has this creepy and dark undertone that suits me as well.

The greatest Hit CD Vol1.

Eye of the Tiger – Journey
An Evning With El Diablo – Chevelle
If I fall in love ( acapella) - Shai
Sexual healing – Marvin Gaye
When we Ride on Our Enemys – 2Pac
Never can Say Goddbye – Jackson 5
Beautiful – Dru Hill
Orange Sky – Alxie Murdoch
Shinin – Lumines. I don’t know why but this is my shit
Take on me – A-ha
Suicidal Thoughts - Biggie
Don’t Worry – Don’t Thugs N Harmony
Vitamin R - Chevelle
Mr. Brownstone – Guns N’ Roses
Give it to me Baby – Rick James
Take Me Under – Three Days Grace
Ture – Spandau Ballte
Blow me Away – Breaking Benjamins
Areals – System of a Down
Whom Die They Lie – Bone Thugs N Harmony
In The End – Linkin Park
Enter Sandman - Metalica

Look Out for Vol2

If you were to have a sidekick, whom or what would it be?

I would have two!!!

The first one would be Spuds, I know how he looks up to me and it would so be like Batman and Robin "Gee Wizz Kurruption, how'd you get that girl in the sack!?" I'd always have to teach him the way, "No Spuds, first you jimmy the lock, then you take the cash"

The Second one would be Katie, simply put, she'd be my Mel Gibson to my Danny Glover. "No Kurruption, I will kill spuds for eating my donuts!" Pretty soon she'd still be pissed at me, but spuds would be alive, with a bullet in his leg and a slight limp.

Once our days are done I'd put them in their pen, feed them Cool Ranch Doritos and let them roam around the backyard. Damn that's good weed.

Cool Ranch Doritos suck. I demand Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Instead of having sidekicks I would have my thrall. A group of nerdy guys willing to do my bidding for the slightest hint of affection. Members would include: wijg, GhostToast, BCampbell, kurruption, roach, and spuds. I'd add Andy to the list, but only with Amanda's permission.

Oh and I suppose my fiancee should be included.

My sidekicks would be known as my Horsemen. Asylum would be one. And I'm not sure we would be heroes exactly. Our methods would be considered.... harsh, by some people. Forget jail time. There would either be intensive care time or funeral home time.

I would also have to bring my dogs, Samson and Bruce.

Question of the Day:

Where would be your ideal vacation spot?

Mine is New Zealand. Lush tropics and penguins.

Japan, Tokyo really. I've been to other places but For some stange reason want to go there the most.

And I also would like to go to these worlds,

Spria, I really want to play blitz ball
Hyrule
Goku's world ( I want to go there with the powers of a super sayjin. )
Krypton before it blew up.
Middle Earth, And the Galexy thats far Far Away ( I too dream of being a Jedi )