Question of the Day

Definitely backing Katie up on this one. Cookie dough all the way. Though not specifically Haggen-Daz. And I tend to be more of an frozen yogurt fan... oh wait wait wait! Peanut butter ice cream, not that crap with chocolate and peanut butter cups, but straight up peanut butter ice cream. Sooo good. I had some at Cold Stone when I worked there and then some when I was in D.C., and it was the best ever.

Edit: One more thing.... also from my Cold Stone days, we got a new flavor of ice cream--wasabi ginger. No joke. We would coerce customers into sampling it just for fun. :p

Oh man I forgot about cake batter ice cream. Oh man - I start drooling everytime I drive by a Cold Stone Creamery. So freakin' sweet.

kwilson said:
Oh man I forgot about cake batter ice cream. Oh man - I start drooling everytime I drive by a Cold Stone Creamery. So freakin' sweet.

Cake batter ice cream is good...I just don't think I could eat a whole bunch of it. Cold Stone's banana ice cream is really good...yum.

Question of the Day:

Am I the only person who thinks chocolate and peanut butter are an abomination when combined?

So far no one has agreed with me.

I have to say on this hot topic I'm goin pro choice I thing a person have a right to combine or not combine what you like with your pb

I think it's hit and miss with PB and choco. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I don't mind it.

Now, PB and mustard is tops. Try it before you flame me. Spread PB on two slices of toast, then a little mustard on one, then make a sandwich.

Much splendidness to be had.

basilmunroe said:
I think it's hit and miss with PB and choco. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I don't mind it.

Now, PB and mustard is tops. Try it before you flame me. Spread PB on two slices of toast, then a little mustard on one, then make a sandwich.

Much splendidness to be had.

That sounds really gross. I don't even think I could try it. Peanut butter and mustard just don't seem like they'd be a good combo.

Well first we have to brake that question down, what is a Woodchuck.

Woodchuck - is a common burrowing rodent (Marmota monax) of northern and eastern North America, having a short-legged, heavy-set body and grizzled brownish fur. Also called groundhog, also called regionally whistle pig.

After saying that u can clearly see its they don't eat wood.

entertainment. I don't watch any TV (except for Alias). Movies are typically better written and most of the time are a complete story. I suppose I could wax philosophical, but not right now.

I watch movies because it's a world unlike mine. Also I do reserch. I want to see what works in a movie and what doesn't work. Most movies are good until the end were they let you down. i want to try to make movies one day. And fimmakers now to me seem to making crap and more remakes then I can stand.................The Shagy Dog, She's the Man..............I would like to change that if I could.