Question of the Day

I never had a Teddy Ruxpin. It's a good thing too, since I had a talking Cabbage Patch doll that I ended up jumping up and down on in an effort to shut it up. Man I hated that thing.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite exhibit at the zoo?

It's a toss up for me between the penguins, pandas, and tigers. Although babies are high on the list as well. We'll go with the penguins for now.

Zoos are weak. I don't care much for animals living in captivity. I say if you want to see animals, work for it by seeking them out in the wild. Much more rewarding that way if you ask me. True, you're not gonna be able to go to a state park in your area and see tigers or elephants or penguins roaming around. But if you want to see them in a zoo, you might as well just watch a film about them. :p

Sorry that this post isn't answering the question, but everyone has an opinion I suppose.

I'd have to go with the monkeys....Watching those little babies jump all over their relatives is hilarious....kinda like one of Darth Jonas' family reunions...It ain't pretty, but just like the Effiel Tower, something you must see once in your lifetime.....Also, i'd go with the Polar Bear exhibit......The zoo in Asheville you get to go underground in a cave and watch them swim around.....Not as exciting as other zoos in the country, but hey, it's the South...We take what we can get

Ok, so I went a long time ago to this one zoo. I don't really remember a lot of details as it was a field trip when I was 1st grade or something. But the thing I remember most was this giraffe's heart they had. I don't know by what taxidermic process they got it to be the way it was, but it was there, and it was big, and it was just sitting there.

While at the gas station today I noticed a kid look at the candy bars for what seemed like eternity. So what's your favorite candy bar.

My kryptonite is Peanut Butter Twix, although they can be hard to find, I know they are out there.

My favorite are the normal Twix, although Crunch bars and Milky Ways are also excellent.

Although the best chocolate bar I have ever had is one my mom brought home form Switzerland. It was just plain milk chocolate but it melted in my mouth so perfectly. Those Swiss know their chocolate.

It's not really a candy bar.....but i'd have to go with Fun Dip....pure sugar in all its glory......Reeses Pieces runs a close second

everyone pretty much hated the 80's, so whats the best thing to come out of the 80's?

Aside from Kurruption, a little known music group called Run DMC