Question of the Day

I can understand not liking Harry Potter. But what do you have against Hitchhiker's Guide? It's clever, British, and utterly bizzare.

I didn't even know about it until a few months before the movie so I missed the boat. I hate getting into things when they become a sort of fad, and that's what it'll feel like I'm doing. Maybe I'll check it out later.

Maverick, I believe I'm in the same boat as you concerning Hitchhiker's and Harry Potter.

Oh, and the answer to the question: 4 8 15 16 23 42, the new answer (and question) to all questions and answers.

Question of the Day:

How was your weekend?

Mine was nice - full of X-Men Legends 2 and my fiancee. And seeing Serenity again was not as terrible as I dreaded it might be.

I actually traveled to Mexico for the weekend, My younger brother tagged along and we were hammered friday, saturday and sunday, right now I just woke up around two and have the worst fucking headache ever. Funny thing though, my brother and I hooked up with these two other sisters, we went to their home and there parents were there, it turns out we're 2nd or 3rd cousins, thankfully nothing happened though. I mean if it did I surely wouldn't be telling you people though, that experience only made me realize, that I'm so hot that even family members want me. :scratchch