Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

If you could wear only one outfit for the rest of your life, what would you pick (ignoring climate changes)?

Very comfy T-shirt and sweatpants for me

Dang I should have mentioned underwear. And you are right, Calvin Klein is way more comfy than cheaper stuff. So let's see....Teva sandals, no socks, Victoria's Secret string bikini, and Calvin Klein bra.

Way to go Ghost, you got Katie to talk about underwear. I think kurruption has been trying to do that ever since he was imagining something a while ago. I don't remember what we were talking about. I just remember it involved kurruption imagining something.

Keep It Compton T, from a Dj Quik concert, Rockafella jeans, pretty damn comfy for the price. Cordoroy house shoe's, and definitely calvin's underneath

Question of the Day:

If you could keep a nice apartment in a foreign city, what city would you choose?

I am torn between London and Rome - but I think Rome would win because of the food.

Tokyo, again simply because I think Japanese chicks are cute. I'd be all like, "Hey baby, wanna come back to my place? My bed is extra soft." And then she'll be all like, "Yeah, you know it. But can I bring some more girls?"* :grouphug: And I'll be like, "Hell yeah!" And they'll be all like, "We're gonna rock your world, American!" :strip: And then I'll say, "Hurt me! Hurt me!" :lovestruc

*Translated from Japanese. I don't need to know Japanese though. I speak the international language of great lovin'. :fez:

Question of the Day:

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

The obvious answer is 42.

If you don't want to bother to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy then at least rent it.