The Wii Countdown

spudlyff8fan said:
You just sorta misread or misunderstood things that were said.

Umm I kinda stopped reading after a while I read a few post early on but then they just got wayyy to long and pointless. So I just stopped. Maybe i'll go back and read it oneday but not today or any other day.

So in light of this Nintendo World interactive Wii's tomorrow I can't wait I got my bus ticket already set. *doing the offical Wii dance*

Also no Wii games at launch, no matter what we sat about Zelda you can not say it's not wanted or a wanted game.

i couldnt tell, but i think that was sarcasim. but yes we cant forget about the boy in the green tunic.

Yea I was being sarcastic, because Zelda is not a wanted game for any Wii buyer's. I think that every Wii buyer will not buy Zelda and just wait for it on the Cube. I gonna wait until Dec to play Zelda.

And get this Interactives are out and about my trip was great I cried, I laughed, I kicked some ass in Zelda. O and SSBB looked great. I didn't win any prizes tho.

15 days, and yea what are you talking about? of coarse people are gonna buy them for the Wii and gamecube, people will want to see the difference in gameplay and graphics ( but the Wii is only a little better in graphics than the gamecube) and plus" ITS FUCKING ZELDA! ONE OF THE BEST SELLING GAMES OF ALL TIME!"

Again I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. It was a comment to that fact that Grantastic said I was being sarcastic. And I rebutelled with a smart remark on the reason that Spud still thinks that there are NO LAUNCH TITLES WORTH GETTING. Regardless if Zelda is goming for the cube it's still a LAUNCH TITLE GAME. It is coming out whit and when the Wii comes out, right or wrong?

I know Zelda will sell out. It's Zelda why would it not sell out. Shit the Wii's will sell out because the Zelda's are gonna sell out, So we cant count 1-2 million Wii's sold by chritmas because 1-2 million Zeldas are gonna be sold.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Again I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. It was a comment to that fact that Grantastic said I was being sarcastic. And I rebutelled with a smart remark on the reason that Spud still thinks that there are NO LAUNCH TITLES WORTH GETTING. Regardless if Zelda is goming for the cube it's still a LAUNCH TITLE GAME. It is coming out whit and when the Wii comes out, right or wrong?

I know Zelda will sell out. It's Zelda why would it not sell out. Shit the Wii's will sell out because the Zelda's are gonna sell out, So we cant count 1-2 million Wii's sold by chritmas because 1-2 million Zeldas are gonna be sold.
You can't forget...

The Wii version of TP is going to jagged, gooey chunks. Hell, they announced that they were completely changing the control scheme probably a month ago. Name me one good game whose battle engine was created in under 8 weeks.

i only heard that the change in the control scheme was that u now had to swing the wii mote to do a sword attack, whoopy d' fucking do. that still doesn't mean that it will suck

yea we all know its going to be a good game so stop dissing it, 13 days! the've been working on TP longer than orcarina of time, or any other zelda game, there putting thought into it, and making sure the zelda franchise will still be great.

I'm excited to see what a 70 hour Zelda game holds. Or so they say the length is from test runs. I'd say that makes it 35-45 hours if you don't go around obsessing over every collectable, and that's pretty meaty.

13 days! Muahaha!

scoops said:
I don't think they changed the engine at all. I think they just reassigned the controls. It's not free-form sword swinging -- the movements don't correspond exactly.
No...they changed the battle engine. Rechanging the controls would've been switching the sword swing from the A button (?) to the a (?) button. They completely redid it.