The Wii Countdown

I heard that the US government called in the Department of Homeland Security to check out all the ports on the Wii. Their findings were not positive.

Well get this Spuddy ol' Pal...............As I was in my GS today harassing the folk over the PS3 and my DVD's they can't find, The Holy of HOly happen today. The Nintendo Rep came by today. And I went right into asking him major questions, Mostly when will the Interactives be in stores. Being he could not give me any information on that He did say that there will be nothing on the Wii ind advertising yet. Reason is Ninteno some how found a way to Market stuff at a cheap cost but have heavy rotation before a system drops. They wait until or about 2 weeks before then what he called it " A MArketing EXTRAVAGANZA", Heavy comercial paper ad's you name it the just bash you with it before the system drops.

NOw you can take my word or his, but I do remember something like this being done when the Cube dropped, Their where mad comercials, and when it dropped to $99 it was a mad advertising. But I don't remember it like that for the DS just GBA

hehe...

061012.jpg

I know. That's strange. I'm used to things I'm looking forward to making time seem to move more slowly. In two days it will be a mere month.

PS3 is a month today! While I won't be buying one for a long, long time, if at all, I still look forward to seeing what that hardware is capable of for reals.

Yeah, nobody is getting a PS3 for a while. And yeah, when I see how it went from 40 something to 32, it seems like time is flying. Not that I'm really caring since I'm not getting a Wii for a while...but time is still flying.

Yeah, pretty much. I'll probably get either the PS3 or Wii next year. Smash Brawl and Prime 3 and a Fire Emblem aren't something I plan on passing up. But neither is Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, Zone of Enders 3 (finally), Final Fantasy 13, etc.

im planing for all three systems this year, i already got a 360, im replacing my computar for chirstmas, and ill get the wii for my b-day, then i'll work over time and get the ps3, so people cant say im bias when i have everything HA HA HA!