Kurruptions Rants

Reply to: kwilson:

oy...I meant to say a blood oath. I have no idea what swearing a blood earth would entail. Something very silly or very unpleasent I imagine, maybe both.
I once made a blood earth, it's something you have to do when you buy volcano insurance, and wijg that anti ham-ham cream really isn't working, I'd be pissed off as well, but that handsome cream does work so I'm happy, "I'm sorry but there is a handsome man in my spoon, you'll have to come back later"

Why are there handsome men hiding in your silverware? And if you have any extra can you send them my way? Please?

no problem, I'll definitely fedex the spoons your way, I think the handsome men only appear when I look directly in the spoon, just thought you should know

Don't listen to him Katie. Kurruption is lying his ass off. There is no spoon. I repeat there is NO spoon.

Well, shit, we broke 100 here. We might as well take this one to 200 as well. WHO'S WITH ME?

Ahhhh, a great line from a great movie.

"I mean, I don't think I'm alone in the world in imagining this flick may be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first."

Now they shoot at the same time, which is also lame. Lucas needs to learn when to leave well enough alone.

If Lucas tries that someone will have to stop him. I nominate the army of emoticons that's been harrassing us.

Yeah Batman Begins was awesome. The guy who played the Scarecrow is excellent, and rather attractive in an extremely creepy sort of way.

Can we wait to continue Batman discussion until after Friday? That is when I am going to see it. I have done my best to avoid all prior knowledge of this movie so that I can completely experience it in the cinema. This is the movie I was looking forward to see the most this summer. Just a humble request.

I guess we can try wijg, well let's change the subject, Anybody else as dissapointed as I am about destiny's child breaking up, I mean if they can't stick together, who can?

But I want to spoil stuff for wijg! Like Mark Hamill having a cameo as Jack Napier and Bruce Watne hitting on little boys in a bar in Asia! Not to mention they finally explain how Harvey Dent transformed from Billy Dee Williams to Tommy Lee Jones!

And I honestly don't care about Destiny's Child.

don't forget on batman begins the love scene between alfred the butler and dick grayson the sidekick, and then bruce wayne catches them on the act and then kicks robin out of the house.

And on the destiny's child note, I don't care about them either but I do enjoy watching their videos while I mute the tv, and on a personal note to them, "I thought you were survivors bitches"

my fiance heard they're not going to cast katie holmes in the next batman movie because she sucks and they want a better romance aspect to the next movie.

but hey that's cool. sounds like they'll make another movie. i didnt see the first yet either wijg so you cant be mad at me =)

Katie, not Bruce Watne hitting on little boys in a bar in Asia. Anything but that. At least he didn't try and start a land war. THAT is the classic blunder.

Well, thanks to everyone who ruined the Batman movie. Someone even had the nerve to reveal to me that while the Batsuit didn't have nipples this time, but it did have a bad case of camel toe. Weird since it's the Batman.

On Destiny's Child, Beyonce is insano hot. I kind of like how the curvier figure is becoming more mainstream attractive. I've never been wild about the Cameron Diaz/Kate Moss waifish figure. And I should know, because I've dated Kate Moss. You have to watch out for those open windows.

aah, are you the matrix

beyonce is extremely hot, but she does lose points for being insane, but if you ask me it's all about Halle Berry, excuse me I'm going to go watch swordfish and monsters ball simultaniously