Kurruptions Rants

I will not deny that Barbossa's character was great as well. He should have been the villain of the three movies like Darth Vader of the original trilogy. I think Davey Jones was a great idea from pirate lore to use, only the application was horrible. Maybe not the character, but his use in the story.

And I'm sorry you all do not feel that way about Jack. In the first movie, he was given some great lines that he delivered with an amazing pressence. I would have loved to have written for that character.

I got 5 saying thats on spuds screensaver and/or myspace page! the character that i thought was underutilized was Calypso, nothing like a Jamaican girl who could scare the crap outta you and give u a tingling sensation in your no-no parts at the same time.

kurruption said:
I got 5 saying thats on spuds screensaver and/or myspace page! the character that i thought was underutilized was Calypso, nothing like a Jamaican girl who could scare the crap outta you and give u a tingling sensation in your no-no parts at the same time.
I'll take that bet.

And Calypso wasn't too hot. They did too good a job of making her look dirty and gross, like 1600s women should look like. That and her teeth made it look like she could bite through a metal pipe.

Then why the hell didn't Katie Holmes look like a 1600's women?

"That and her teeth made it look like she could bite through a metal pipe."

and suck the chrome off of it as well

So in case you didn't know Heath Ledger just died! Now whatever will happen to that badass joker from the previews? Well at least he finished the damn thing, anyways, Britney is all drugged up yet alive, Amy Whinehouse was just caught on tape smoking a damn crack pipe, "Bitch set me up" *qoute from what mayor!?* and Ledger dies out of nowhere! now isn't that a bitch!

So yeah, kurruption just picked up a new hobby! Video Game collecting, it all happened on accident, I usually sold of all my old crap when the next gen crap came out, which really pisses me off because I've usually been big on rpg's and I'll be damned if thats not the priciest shit to pick up. Well I pretty much have every rpg for the ps2, the real kicker was I never picked up Ar Tonelico, I was putting it off but then I decided to give it a shot due to being one of the few Nippon Ichi titles I haven't picked up, well the damn game I used to find at every Gamestop and EB was nowhere to be found, well I go to amazon and the damn thing is going for over 100! Eventually I find one for 40, used of course. Well thereafter a mom and pop used game shop opens up, I find some pretty sweet stuff, I pick a copy of chrono cross, and street fighter alpha 3, but the sweetest thing I find is a sealed copy of Front Mission 3 and Suikoden, too bad it wasn't Suikoden II! Well now the bug got to me, and I find out there is some huge video game collecting community on the net, well I doubt I'll ever get a collection as big as I've seen on the net. So far my women slave has gotten me an N64 and by the end of the month I should have a classic NES, lucky for me the mom and pop shop has nes snes and n64 games, so I'll let you know how it goes, and how long before my women slave wants to burn down all my crap! anybody else have anything gamingwise worth bragging about?

We keep all of our old consoles and games. I have an Intellivision and an Atari along with a good selection of games for both.

Are all these “relatives” staying at your house? Maybe your parents can explain to you how these people are your relatives. Relatives bring issues in our lives that we must handle because they are family. Some relatives are awesome and can enrich our lives. Others are made out of a horror movie that should come to a quick close.