Kurruptions Rants

kurruption

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Da Hood, Beeyatch
Well they should really do something about our bullshit immigration laws, I currently have two uncles, four cousins, an aunt, and two other people who I don't know what there relation is to me all I know is they are family.

Wrestlemania is coming up agian this sunday, oh boy men in underwear, acting like they are fighting I can hardly wait. That's right ladies, us men can fake it too.

My grandfather always told me as a child, that if I play with "it" I'll go blind. He's around 70 and only has 25 percent of his eyesight, He say's it's because of diabetes, yeah I bet

Is this "mauled by a bear" some new street slang the kids are using today? Damn kids, "trying to take Easter away from Jesus."

Reply to: BCampbell:

Have you ever taken a shower with someone who's been mauled by a bear? It ain't pretty.

No but I've been mauled by someone who's showered with a bear. "I'm Chris, My mom said I have to be in my best behaviour and not to mention poo. Oh god what have I done!!!"

I've showered while someone was mauled by a bear. I just thought they were watching the Discovery channel on tv or something. When I got out of the shower all I could say was:

"Oh my god. It's everywhere. It's in my raccoon wounds."

I had been mauled by a raccoon earlier. It jumped out of my refridgerator.