Kurruptions Rants

you become antisocial for some time, I actually still have some conversations I rationed for the whole y2k ordeal.

"y2k, are you giving out coupons or selling sex jelly"

Ahhh, no matter what the topic, we can never run away from Family Guy.

Ok Kurruption, we need a new rant. What pissed you off lately?

Reply to: wijg:
Ok Kurruption, we need a new rant. What pissed you off lately?
I really can't think off anything right this instance, I know I'll come up with something good, but for now some filler.

I've heard the complaints from people about g4 tv, but hardly any good. I enjoy filter, lately they have had some good topics, best kills for one. Xplay is still my favorite show on there. I like that the hosts, they show some good, although sometimes pg-13 rated humor, I actually laugh out loud on some occasions, . If xplay was just about game reviews I probably wouldn't watch it, there is enough of that in all different types of media. Attack of the Show I watch on occasion, they sometimes have some good info, like the whole phantom thing they had. One question about that show, where is Kevin Rhodes? oh and why does everyone hate Kevin Perera or however you spell his name, so much? Icons is great ! I'm not a huge fan of the whip set shows, but I know other people are, they are the same people who pre-order need for speed underground and midnight club.

So my theory is if there has to be a video game channel, I think G4 is going in the right step. Most other media disregard video games, or portray them in the wrong way. Don't believe me look at the unvieling of the 360 on mtv, or video mods, also on mtv. Better yet rent charlies angels the movie, and think about how some smart person came up with the whole 2 player final fantasy 8 scene.

In conclusion G4 might not be good, but it's not the worst.

Well, G4 completely destroyed Tech TV when they merged. I'm kind of disappointed with that. They also pander quite a bit... that's why Diane Mizota is on Filter and the "whip set" even exists. You can bet that the whip set will be gone in less than a year.

The best host they ever had was Martin Sargent, is he still on?

XPlay is okay, but Morgan Webb is scary because she looks like a man and Adam Sessler can get annoying. I actually like Judgement Day more as a review show, because of the personalities. Attack of the Show is cool, but the current hosts aren't the best they've ever had. It's a good anchor show though.

I dunno, ever since the merger they've been going downhill. There is more dedicated programming but everything seems to be watered down. Not to mention the large amount of product placement, like the half hour Jade Empire "special" (big infomercial) that ran something like sixteen times in one week.

Are people often able to see what you are thinking about? Perhaps you need to stop writing things on your forehead.

"Like that two week period where you narrated your own life."

Kurruption, that may be slightly incorrect, but you get the idea. Please forgive me if it is wrong.

"I woke up in a daze hours later"

when posting, I try to keep the profanity to a minimum, and I stood up for g4-tv a few posts back, but I'm watching video game vixens right now and man is this show a piece of shit