Question of the Day

Bruce Campbell is incapable of saving the day unless he's 25 years old, and has a chainsaw in place of a missing hand. Worst for me was coming from Mass to RI. Literally 15 miles of parking lot and the breakdown lanes were filled (with broken down cars).

Well just do me a favor spuds and don't spend all of Christmas Eve wrapping presents. My dad does that every year. While the rest of us are being properly festive and setting everything up he's closed up in the bedroom wrapping all of my mother's gifts. It's no fun that way.

I sincerely doubt he stole the idea from you, spuds, because he's been doing it since before you were born.

Sure you are, spuds.

Question of the Day:

Did you have a good Christmas?

Oh yeah. I now have my hands on a 360 and let me say that mass Effect is shiny1

I had a great Christmas. Rock Band is fantastic. I've been playing it with my family. My only complaint is that there should be a free play/party mode, or some thing like that where the players can continue through the songs no matter how bad they may be (as far as I know there's no such mode). It's a little frustrating when all we want to do is have fun and laugh about how terrible we all are, but the songs keep cutting off because we failed half way through.

Yes, yes. We'll all be cowering in fear of your Peyton and Darren McFadden combination. I'm already wetting myself (and planning out what my victory celebration will include).

Question of the Day:

What is your New Year's resolution?

Mine is to keep in touch with my friends (something I suck at). That and beat Mass Effect despite sucking at shooter games.

Mine is to finally get my hands on a ps3 so I can play metal gear solid 4 and to laugh my ass of due to the fact that kwilson will not beat mass effect and will not keep in touch with her friends. Also I will try to get hired by mygamer and write a weekly article that will make the button mashers perspective look like something out of the enquire.

It's Enquirer, kurruption.

Question of the Day:

Did you write all of your thank you notes yet?

Yup, and they are all ready to be mailed.

Thank you notes are like saying "was it good for you?" after sex, only necessary if you are unsure of yourself, thus people send me thank you notes for allowing them to give me a gift, FYI I also recieve thank you notes for sex.

Question of the Day:

Have you seen Sweeny Todd yet?

It was really good, which I'm sure surprizes no one. However, knowing full well it was about a barber that goes around slitting throats I found the movie incredibly gory. Or at least more bloody than I expected.