Question of the Day

I watched it and it was a great game. The Pats are my hometeam, so it was a bummer, but I like Eli and I really hate seeing players go through a long career and never win a Super Bowl, so I'm really happy for Strahan and Toomer (and by extension, I feel REALLY bad for Junior Seau).

Blame for the Pats' loss goes to the offensive line, obviously.

Question of the Day:

Who is your favorite and least favorite football team?

I've always liked the Jets and the Steelers. Although according to my parents when I was little I was a big Raiders fan for some reason (probably I liked their uniforms). Of course, there are certain players close to my heart who I will always root for. Like the Manning boys, Brett Farve, and it bygone years Joe Montana and John Elway. And I just flat out hate the Patriots.

Steelers. If you're from Pittsburgh you have to love the Steelers. Other teams I like are Broncos and Dolphins.

BTW- That was the best Super Bowl ever played. And that Manning/Tyre play was the best SB play ever. Most NFL championship games are a letdown, but this one was simply amazing, even when it was 7-3. On every Pats offensive possesion I just kept thinking they were about to break the game open, and it never happened. Major kudos to the defense of the Giants. Nice to see the critics off of Eli's back.

Also, how's that 2004 draft looking for the top 3 quarterbacks. If Manning, Rivers, and Roethlisberger keep performing this well, they might equal the top 3 QBs of the 1983 draft (Elway, Kelly, Marino).

Yeah, I'm an Eli fan, as well as a Strahan and Toomer fan, so I'm not really irked about the Pats losing. And I also won a whole lot of arguments when I said that Eli>Peyton.

I think that Brady cemented that he is the best postseason QB of all time, though. He put his team in the lead with only a little time left and the defense just failed. And he could've taken the game with 35 seconds left if he didn't get brutally sacked by a player who wasn't even blocked in the Shotgun to make it 3rd and 20. Brady had a very good game, even though he lost. Blame goes to the offensive line, IMO.

Question of the Day:

Who is your favorite hockey team?

Toss up between the Penguins and the Devils. The Mighty Ducks simply suck, although if they ever change their name I can be persuaded to not hate them. Stupid Disney ruins everything.

No, the correct answer is "The Boston Bruins".

And Anaheim doesn't suck. They're no longer the Mighty Ducks, btw. Just the Ducks.

They're still freaking ducks!

Question of the Day:

Is anyone still watching Lost?

I admit I am, but mostly for the pretty boys in t-shirts. I've given up trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

QOTD: Is kwilson even trying anymore?

No she's just randomly pulling s**t outta her ass that she posts on this damn thread. She's like a hooker with 5 years experience, just going through the motions.

kwilson said:
Question of the Day:

What dearly departed frequent forum poster do you want to come back?

Now that Basil is back, I want good old Ghost Toast to return.

Dag, you know who I just remembered? Asylum Boy! What the hell happened to him?

In reply to you question, kurruption. Yes I am struggling. You try coming up with a new question 2-3 times a week for almost 2 and 1/2 years and let's seen how well you do.

Sigh....

Question of the Day:

What are you allergic to?

Nothing that has been confirmed but potentially either the city of Philadelpia (I was fine when I was college in Pittsburgh) or my husband. I'm hoping it's Philly.

Question of the Day:

What did you do for Valentine's Day?

Candlelight dinner of pizza and chicken fingers from the local pizza place. It was more romantic than I thought it would be.