Question of the Day

Where are you hanging out, kurruption? I haven't heard that one yet. Me, I'm waiting for Dec 15th to come and go. Grad school applications cause way more anxiety than Christmas.

Question of the Day:

If you could decorate a Christmas tree or Hannakah bush any way you wanted, how would you?

Well this year I finally got to fulfill my dream of a Christmas tree with all Star Wars ornaments. It looks really neat when it's lit up.

Freaking Star Wars Geeks! And to answer your question I heard the damn thing at an FYE, I used to work at a music store a couple of years back and during the holidays they would play it nonstop, cartoon network even made an animated made for tv movie about that song, try P2P, you won't be dissapointed, you'll laugh out loud, and then you'll try to hang yourself.

QOTD: So how long have you been posting here at mygamer?

3 freaking years, the exact date being 10/11/04! The side panel thingamajig might say 05, but I was around before mygamer remodeled, which is why it says 05. Hell here's the link of my first link,

http://www.mygamer.com/community/general-discussions/449-whats-missing-3.html

I was so young back then! Unless Stan starts posting again, I think I might be the oldest member still posting, I could be mistaken of course.

I've been here since May of 2005. I've been writing an article a month ever since.

Speaking of which I should go finish the December column.

Question of the Day:

Did you watch the Tin Man miniseries?

I tried, but after the first installment it was too stupid for even me to stand. Not even the adorable (but sadly gay) Alan Cumming could save this disaster. It was all over when the flying monkeys came out of the wicked witch's breasts. Boob Monkeys? WTF!

Question of the Day:

Do you remember your calculus?

Not at all. And I was good at it too. I can still take derivatives, but I have problems after that.

Question of the Day:

Any holiday movie reccomendations?

I don't have any. Although I think everyone should own Live Free or Die Hard. It's the perfect Christmas gift!

Question of the Day:

Which do you consider to be the worst Batman movie?

Batman and Robin. Goodness, that movie had terrible dialogue and crummy villains.

Question of the Day:

What do you think the worst superhero movie of all time is?

There are so many choices from Nick Fury to Captain America to Batman and Robin. But I think Catwoman takes the cake.

Please tell me that you don't include Spider-Man 3 in that exception. How much emo dancing Peter Parker can we take?

Spider-Man 3 was indeed the worst in the series...but it simply doesn't measure up to the sheer suckery of Catwoman, Batman and Robin or The Incredible Hulk.

Admittedly, but that was mostly because Bruce Campbell was there to save the day.

Question of the Day:

What is the worst traffic you have ever been stuck in?

Overall it was 2 hours with the car turned off on the way to LaGuardia. A truck with spools of wire tipped and it took forever to clear it up. But I was only a passenger then. As a driver the worst was yesterday on 78 east trying to get to my folks' house. 90 minutes to travel 6 miles because of a broken down bus.