Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

Anyone need ketchup?

I'm spending the weekend in Pittsburgh and thought I'd ask. It's their chief export!

Question of the Day:

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Probably not this year, I don't have anywhere to go. No parties or the like.

Question of the Day:

What is the worst Halloween costume you ever wore?

When I was in kindergarten, my mother dressed me up like a scarecrow. She stuck all this very scratchy yarn in my sleeves and socks. It was an agony of itchiness and a costume idea I had not approved of. This was fixed the next year when I was a pink and purple pterodactyl just like I wanted to be.

My costumes were all cool as hell, but the worst I've ever seen was a chick dressed up as a table. A flippin' table! Silverware, drinks, napkins, etc. It looked so retarded I actually got embarrassed for her.

Question of the Day:

Are you saving for retirement yet?

Yup. I have myself a Roth IRA. And I think Pat has a 401k. It's a little scary.

I guess that means non of you are planning for retirement.

Question of the Day:

Did you know that Ghost Toast is going to be a daddy soon?

Question of the Day:

Do you have any Halloween stories to share?

I don't. We didn't get a single trick or treater. Oh well. More Milky Ways for me!

Yeah, I bought a bag of tropical Starbursts for the trick or treaters and I got complained at because they "aren't good Halloween candy" even though they really are. We didn't have a single one, so I ate em all.

I win again.

Main issue right now is that we don't have people consistently writing and we're not getting any people looking to write for us.