Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite Disney movie (excluding Pixar)?

For me it's a toss up between Robin Hood and Aladdin. I am a big fan of both. Fantasia is also fabulous, but for totally different reasons. I suppose if I ad to choose I'd go with Aladdin. Hercules was also good, but so inaccurate I cringed.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I liked how mature the themes were in that one. And the animation was good of course. And the music. It was somewhat of a revelation when I was 12, 13 years old.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite Pixar movie?

Monsters Inc, although I love pretty much all of their movies. I wanted Incredibles to be my favorite because of all the action, but no it is Sully and Mike all the way.

Yeah, I might need to watch some Pixar movies. I think the only I've seen is Toy Story. The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life (they do that?)... haven't seen.

They did indeed do A Bug's Life. Starring Dave Foley - I love Dave Foley. Oh man now I have a sudden urge to watch News Radio.

I think News Radio is a very underrated show. It's great, and everytime I watch it I'm in stitches...

Roach, you should definitely watch all of those movies.
My favorite Pixar movie would have to be Incredibles. One of the greatest movies ever made.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite video game movie, either a vg adaptation or a movie about some aspect of video games?

Mine would be eXistenZ by David Cronenberg. It deals with virtual reality gaming, but it has many parallels with current gaming today. And it's crazy and awesome. Anybody else seen this?

Hmmm....tough one

Uh Super Marios Brothers I suppose, mostly because I either haven't seen the others or they were (somehow) worse.

And I've always liked John Leguizamo.

Well, at least that's better than anything Uwe Boll just for the uhh.. craziness of SMB. :p

I read somewhere that the director's of that SMB movie were a knowitall husband-and-wife combo. Yep, you guessed it, they didn't go on to do anything else afterwards.

Question of the Day:

What books need to be turned into movies?

Anything by Terry Pratchett, but Guards! Guards! in particular.