Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

Do you want to have children?

I don't. Kids are an awful lot of work, and I am a lazy soul. That and I've always been uncomfortable around kids. They're okay in small doses, but I have trouble relating to anyone I can't reason with.

Absolutely. Having a family is one of my ultimate dreams. Two kids would be perfect (I'd like to have a son first to look out for my daughter and keep her away from the boys as long as possible). I know I would be a spectacular father. My father is my hero, and I would try to model myself after him in every way for my future wife and kids. Knowing that I would be molding my children to be something good in world full of so much hate would be simply amazing for me.

Question of the Day:

Do you think music from the 80's should be on the oldies station?

That's just what happened in the NYC radio market. I vote no. I think it ruins the flow of the staion. 50's, 60's, and 70's works alot better than 60's, 70's, and 80's. Bring back the doo-wop!

This is true. Outside of my birth, the 80s should be strickin from history. Both American history and musical history.

But if it was my call, the entirety of the Oldies stations should be Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Queen and Zeppelin.

Question of the Day:

Did you read the final Harry Potter book?

Oh man, finished it at 3am last night. Sooooo good. That is going to be an excellent movie. Action all the way!

I'm not about to announce it here in the open. I don't want to ruin it for those who are going to read it. You'll notice that no one has posted that they are reading it. Probably because they are too busy reading it.

hah, glad I checked here... I was gonna make a post about it if it wasnt QotD.

I've finished in my usual 2 days time last night at 2am while I was trying to fix the family PC (which is in baaad shape since it keeps crapping out every time I try to run anti-spyware programs). I'm kind of glad its over with. I got tired of all of the waiting (10 YEARS between book 1 and 7, although it was a lot of writing... book 1 looks so small compared to the last few books... I can actually hold it up and my wrists won't get tired after 10 minutes). My little brother told me he saw on the news that parents are having their kids go through psychotheraphy/whatever because they can't deal with the fact that the Potter series is ending. I really hope this isn't true because there are books series equal to/better than Potter: Artemis Fowl, the Bartemaeus Trilogy, His Dark Materials, Series of Unfortunate Events (which I'm not a huge fan of, but some people like it), etc...

I'm happy all the loose ends are tied up though. It's really done... Although the epilogue was a bit overkill (won't go into any spoilers or anything :p).

FINAL VERDICT: His Dark Materials is STILL better!! :applause:

parents are doing that b/c they have money to waste and they are retarded. Almost as retarded as the mothers who try to ban haryy potter from coming out b/c they claim their children try to become warlocks and summon demons.

If you liked harry potter you should check out the Eragon Series...the movie sucked and i know that..but the books are so much better...the book and the movie are so far off that it isn't funny....there is still one more book to go and he is taking forever to finish writing it.

Question of the Day:

What songs do I need to include in my playlist for my wedding?

A little help, please.

I would say hire one of those 8-bit bands that have the electronic synth gear and have them play covers of all the good vg music tracks. Yeah. But you gots to be hardcore to do that, and I would have to guess that you're not quite that hardcore, kwillz. :p

Hmmm... I'm a bad person to ask that. The last few weddings I've been to have been for family members on my mom's side of the family... and they have a tendency to hire polka bands for their reception shindigs. Granted, its hilarious to watch drunk people stumble around to polka music, but I think even game music would be more acceptable ^_^;;

Sorry, Katie. No good advice here :/ Except just pick songs that you like, and are liked by everyone (it's your wedding!! ;) ). What do you have so far on your list, btw?

kwilson said:
Question of the Day:

What songs do I need to include in my playlist for my wedding?

A little help, please.
Shut up and Dance by Aerosmith

And anything that says bitches and ho alot.