Question of the Day

Nope my girlfriend told me she was pregnant, she then laid the whole april fools thing on me, F*****G B***H!

and as far as a fate worse than death, being married to katie! I'm gonna start calling pat Al Bundy.

And like a fly on a well hung horse your comments mean nothing as well spuds. Keep trying to be like me spuds, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery little one.

Come, come. You certainly aren't so arrogant as to think that somebody definitively better than you would be imitating you?!

I'd also keep your bestial interests to yourself.

Now now spuds, I used the "bestial" reference as you so humbly put it because I knew it would make your mouth water. As far as you being "definitively better "? Well now who's arrogant?

Certainly you aren't thinking that many others share your homosexual inter-species interests?

And I'm only stating the obvious. I'm not going to lie to dance around a fact!

My homosexual inter-species interests? Now spuds I only compared myself to a horse and you to a fly your the one with the homosexual thoughts here, and stating a well hung horse is only a fact, you took it a little to far. Hey your taste in males wether it be human or a different species is yours alone, and I support you.

kurruption said:
My homosexual inter-species interests? Now spuds I only compared myself to a horse and you to a fly your the one with the homosexual thoughts here, and stating a well hung horse is only a fact, you took it a little to far. Hey your taste in males wether it be human or a different species is yours alone, and I support you.
Please, Kurruption. Work on the poor punctuation. And the deviance.

Both are terribly unbecoming.

Wow, now you attack my grammar. Seems to me like the kitchen was too hot for you sonny. Anyways,
QOTD: Does correct grammar matter in a web forum?

Of course not, just look at old member demigodess and the way she posted.

Punctuation isn't technically part of grammar. I guess that just means my command is just one of the many things I'm better than you at.

And not really, unless your grammar is bad to the point where it can't be read (Luda).

Damn spuds, you're really reaching for straws, but as your parents have already said, "Spuds, you aren't s**t, you won't be s**t, and you won't be remembered for s**t" all I have to say is hush young one, I have sperm bigger than you.

QOTD: Will the PSP price drop give it a boost or does no one give a s**t anymore?

Having just gotten my hands on Puzzle Quest for the DS, I have to say that the PSP is totally irrelevant. Everything that is good in the world of handheld gaming is centered on the DS. End of story.

With the "killer apps" either porting to other systems (GTA: XCS and Lumines), being simple ports of older games at a new game price, or being toned-down sequels to existing, it's difficult to justify the PSP bundle at a price any higher than $160 with a solid pack-in game (as opposed to a movie, or some music), and only then if there's more to expect than another FFVII spin-off.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite Final Fantasy game?

I have to say FFX. FFXII is also awesome, but the main characcter annoys the hell out of me and no amount of Balthier can make up for that.