Question of the Day

The big guy - I'm not sure of his name. But he's the huge, scary looking guy. That's who I would bring. Intmidation works wonders.

Question of the Day:

If you could enhance your body in any way - how would you?

I think I'd go for a prehensile tail. I bet it's very useful.

If I could, I wouldn't.

Though, having some kind of subtle button to release painkillers into my blood stream would be neat. Good for headaches and in-laws.

Question of the Day:

What's your cold remedy of choice?

I just spent the weekend hopped up on Nyquil liquigels. All the wonderful medicine in Myquil without that horrible licorice flavor. I had trouble concentrating all weekend. It was nice.

Question of the Day:

Why the hell didn't anyone answer the last question of the day?

Have I asked it before or am I the only person around here with cold medicine preferences?

Indeed. I guess God of War II just isn't as stimulating as it could've been. And I, for one, am starting to sink into a mire of preliminary work on finals projects.

I just compain at colds, besides. Lots of tissues, warm food, and patience.

Question of the Day:

What is the most bad-ass thing you have ever done?

Sadly, my bad-assness was at it's height when I was an infant. I broke my arm at some point when I was 8 months old. No one is sure how because I proceeded to crawl on my broken arm for several weeks after. Only after hauling me to my feet by said arm did anyone realize it had been broken. So huzzah for my high tolerance of pain.

I guess it would be finding out that I'm pretty good with a shotgun. Me and my dad were shooting some targets with a pump and a semi-auto.

Last edited:
I was sledding at a new hill as a kid, and I hit a bump I hadn't seen and flipped right onto my head. I slid across the sled-packed snow on my head for a few seconds, then fliped back onto my saucer sled. I was dazed for a few seconds, and continued sliding. With a funny smell in my nose, I kept sledding.

Broke a stone bench with my leg playing tackle football in a park when I was pushed into it (and came out unscathed). That's unintentionally badass I guess. Can't think of any good intentional badass moments right now. Well... in 7th grade, we had a paper airplane contest. I made this miraculous paper airplane that I could probably never duplicate (I forget the design now), and it went the length of the gym and hit high up on the wall on the other side. It was cool. It like caught a pocket of air or something midway through the flight and climbed even higher.

Question of the Day:

What do you consider a fate worse than death?

I imagine being tortured for all eternity would suck more.

Question of the Day:

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I would pick Australia - nice laid back culture full of pretty boys with accents. Ireland is a close second - I think it's a little too cold there, plus they don't have penguins.

Question of the Day:

Did you do anything to anyone for April Fool's Day?

Nope. As usual, I'm too lazy to actual implement my evil machinations.