Question of the Day

During a concert. I was apart of the tech crew responsible for the lighting and sound. My job was to coordinate between everyone. Once the show was going, I found a stool against the back wall. One of the crew shook my shoulder a little later to ask me a question. I missed about 4 songs.

On a bare concrete floor in my cousin's basement.

I was at his sleep-over party and I was the last to go to sleep. The only carpeted room in the basement was completely full of sweaty, stinky guys, and it was too warm to go to sleep, so I abandoned my sleeping bag and pillow and curled up on the concrete out in the main room.

During this music festival, despite the noise and crowds, I think I went to sleep for half an hour lying in the street (that was blocked off from traffic of course), with my head propped up on the curb. It was strangely comfortable and the pavement was warm.

On a stranger's shoulder on a local tranist bus outbound from Cleveland. I guess I was just too tired after a day in the city, back when I was in 5th grade, and all I can say is I hope I didn't droll on the poor woman.

Question of the Day:

Did your team win?

Well the team I wanted to win did. I am on the side of any team who can beat the Patriots.

Alright, I must make a confession...

I didn't watch one single super bowl commercial! But I did watch a good chunk of the game (which was pretty exciting given the dynamic nature due to the weather). I am experiencing some sort of weird pride at this moment. :p

Question of the day! It's officially baseball season. Who's gonna end up being a surprisingly good team (compared to last year)?

I'd say Toronto is going to surprise alot of people.

Mets! Mostly because I love Mookie Wilson and he's one of their coaches now. He used to be a coach for the Yankees.

Well, I could say the Cubs. They had the worst record in baseball last season I think. Surely not again this year. But the question is, do they surprise? Eh, probably not. :p Maybe though. Dusty Baker's gone and Lou Pinella's in. They should get rid of Kerry Wood and Mark Prior cuz they're cursed and has beens.

Question of the Day:

Do you like the Three Stooges?

I am searching for someone with a Y chromosome who doesn't like the Three Stooges. Personally, I'm not a huge fan. I can tolerate about 1 short film at a time. Anything more and I want to hurt someone. Usually the person with the remote.

Yeah, they should study up. I like to think I'm one of the more rational and fair-minded people in the world. Maybe they'll figure something out. :p

Or not, since Science is still struggling with the intricacies of the brain.

*gives Darth the finger*

Yeah, the Stooges do remind me of me and my two brothers.......but Darth's remind of some Backwoods Family Independent Flick.......*starts hearing banjos play*