Question of the Day

Question of the Day (courtesy of Maverick):

If you won millions of dollars in the lottery, what is the first thing you'd do?

I think I'd dance my happy dance. Maybe cry.

I'm thinking.......My Own Brewery.....yeah, that's what everybody needs....and a big slide going down to a humongous pool of beer....Hooray!!

Question of the Day:

What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard?

I'll go with the classic, "If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it aginst me?"

my friend and i had a good tag-team one that he came up with
so he would (for example) go up to this hot girl. i'd be off in the distance a little ways...then he would say to the girl "see my friend over there? he wants to know if you think i'm cute."

i thought it was clever. it kind of worked.

If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put "u" and "i" together.

Girl your feet must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.

*walk up to a chick and fall down. "Naturally she'll ask are you okay?"* And then you say . . . I fell for you girl.

I've actually heard people use some of those pickup lines before, like in real life...not on TV...it was funny...sorta...then kinda sad...

Question of the Day:

What single person do you most want to hit in the face with a pie?

I have selected Bobby Flay from the Food Network, because he annoys me and has no sense of humor. So it would really piss him off.

Bill O reielly, Fuck I hate this guy, and his little minions, nothing like some uptight bastard telling everybody how to live and then getting sued for sexual harrassment, dumb fuck

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite sport to watch?

Mine is men's gymnastics. Most of those guys are wicked hot with fabulous muscles. Sigh...

Ali was fun to watch when he used hugging and played the ropes, then unleashed the fury.

My fav. sport to watch is Tennis, specifically Roger Federer. Hockey and Baseball follow close.