Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

What holidays do the Bahamas have that the US doesn't?

This question is only for Silent Storm, but I am curious.

Um, the ones I can remember off the top of my head include:

Emancipation Day, Discovery Day (recently changed to National Heroes Day), Boxing Day, and Whit Monday.

Coincidentally, our Independence Day is on July 10.

QOTD: When will we recieve the official "the forums are dead announcement?", I don' t know what the hell happened! Add to that, "what killed the forums?" So two questions in one day, damn I'm good!

Question of the Day:

What did you do for Easter?

The hubby and I headed up to NJ (which is why I haven't been on in a while). There we hung out and worked on the taxes. Being a grown up os so very depressing.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite fairy tale?

Robin Hood. Maid Marian is one of the few ladies in fairy tales with any spine. And dashing rogues are always a bonus in my book.

If it isn't technically one, but I consider it in the same spirit. Robin Hood's a ballad that just kept growing into legend.

Question of the Day:

Have you played the new Super Smash Brothers game yet?

If not, you totally need to! Solid Snake rocks!

Nah, Snake's final smash is one of the worst in the game. You can dodge each shot pretty easily just by rolling. But I do love me some Snake, mainly for his beastly up tilt (that kick move). I also love playing as the pokemon trainer. Squirtle can rush you down, hit you of the edge and then smack you with his little turtley feet like nothing.

Oh I'm not saying I like to play as Snake, I just like having him around being all Snake-ish. I prefer to play as Jigglypuff. Fear the Jiggly!

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite Pokemon?

First if all they may be annoying as all hell, but don't try to deny that you know the name of at least one. And Pikachu is a cop out answer. Jigglypuff is my favorite, fo no other reason than my ability to kick ass with him (her? it?).

Someone better answer this question or post a new one. I refuse to be the one to change the topic.

Mine would have to be either Mewtwo or Charizard. Not just because of Brawl, though.
I'm pretty sure they were two of my favorites when I played the Pokemon games.

Just to stay in the Brawl mindset for just a bit longer:

Question of the Day:

What did you think of Brawl's Adventure mode?

It was much better and much longer than I expected it to be, and I think I heard somewhere that Nintendo was thinking about making a separate sequel for it.

The harder difficulties are just impossible sometimes...