Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

I wasn't dropped. As my mother describes it, "You took a header off the bed. You dove. We tried to catch you, but you were determined to have your skull meet the floor. You hardly cried too."

Question of the Day:

Are you on Facebook or MySpace?

I finally gave in and joined Facebook. I'm sure I will come to regret this decision.

Magical Trick Society, the Go Team!, Ketchup Mania, Barenaked Ladies, the Eels, Spice Grils, Foo-Fighters, OK GO, Blink 182.... And lotsa stuff from OSTs of movies, games and TV shows.

Btw, don't mean to jack this thread or anything, but can anyone recommend a Mac-compatible mp3 player that isn't an iPod?

Last edited:
Feel free to ask Qotd's - house hunting is sucking up my time and I appreciate it. Now then, I've been listening to Flobots, The Fray, Coldplay, The Killers, Spill Canvas, The Kooks, The Hives, NIN, and Snow Patrol.

Question of the Day:

Did you get a spring?

It was really cold and rainy through most of April and May. Suddenly it's June and it's 95 degrees. So spring sort of passed us by.

Question of the Day:

What are you doing for Father's Day?

Nothing. We actually celebrated with my dad last weekend when my folks came down to visit. So I'm playing video games and my dad is working on restoring a car. So everyone is happy.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite Law and Order?

The original is my favorite. The others are good, but not as good.

Question of the Day:

If you saw candy in the hands of a small humanoid would you seize and consume it?

Probably not. Depends on the candy and the humanoid, though. Bonus points if you can identify where I got the quote from.

For the record, it was Futurama.

Question of the Day:

What's the weirdest thing to move into your house?

Well we had snakes in the basement of my parent's house. And a raccoon that thought he lived with us. Imagine my surprise when he makes his way into my bedroom one spring night. I turned on the light, and he just looked at me. I had to shoo him out.