Kurruptions Rants

You haven't joined the club yet, while our numbers dwindle some of us still remain, we have meetings every wednesday, we have our own song, and some nifty rings we got outta cracker jack boxes. Simply put, your not cool enough:huge:

"Oh Meg, she torched your ass, she torched your ass man"

AWWWWWWWWW FIDDLE STICKS :worried: Well being that I need friends how can I join. What task will you have me do masters. You want a me to tap dance massa cuz I wills.

in order to join you have to follow katie aka kwilson aka mistress aka special k aka my mortal enemies order, she has a whip and mind powers, and the only advice I give you is speak when spoken to, and don't look at her in the eyes

Ok gotcha foloow mistress and do as she says. Keep my mouth shut and don't look into her eyes. O sh** here she comes *puts head down*

Do you think my standards so low that I will accept this - thing into my order, kurruption?

Oh wait - I keep forgetting everyone around here is a loser. Sigh...

Fine, luda, you're in. Go get me some Junior Mints.

Yes mistress right away is there anything else I can get for you. Do for you. I'm a very could killer I can have anyone cleaned of the face of the earth for you.

There is a certain individual that Mistress wants eliminated, besides kurruption. He doesn't show up very often. Plus she needs to get some money out of him, before he is shuffled loose this mortal coil.

Oh wijg that's just cruel - pitting Luda against DW. I like it.

Luda bring me the head of Dark Wijg. And any other body part you can salvage. We need to make sure he stays dead.

“Yes right away” * diving out of the window*. With a graceful land Luda dash’s off to retrieve the head of Dark Wijg……………………and maybe a leg or a arm. Armed with only two elixirs, ninja stars, and the dragon blade PrinceLUDA is in for the fight of his life.

Stay tuned for scenes of next weeks episode.

Foolish mortal!

Do you think mere earth weapons can even put but a scratch in my phazon armor? You are truly pathetic. Let us get this over with then.

*stands defensively, gesturing PrinceLUDA21 to make the first move*

*eyeing down DW as Prince draws his dragon swoard* "Did I mention that I have yet to lose a battle" * dash's at DW in the speed he as yet to ever see before in his life..............

wow! sooooooooooooo......anybody watch its always sunny in philadelphia, funny show......wait, GT, did you find the "bastard ale" Most liqour stores carry it, I always forget the whole name, I'll get it as soon as I can go to a liqour store, wich probably means this weekend.

Haven't seen it. But I seem to have a new cable service in my new apartment. There are strange new menus and channels.

Maybe DW and Prince destroyed each other. Haven't heard from them in a few days.

yea i died now I'm jsut a ghost. due to eternal inslave ment to Mistress. I must serve 100 years on her crew thanks to DW. But I brought a peice of the armor back.