Kurruptions Rants

Yes, and on the other side I have a space waiting for BC's head. I look forward to completing my set.

I just finished swabing the deck mistress, And the set looks nice. Now that I'm a Ghost maybe I'll haunt the ppl on this thread HAHAHAHAHAHA

The set bonus applies only to me, but is a very nice +500 Happiness.

Now that the ship is clean set course for Aruba, land of scantily clad cabana boys. Weigh Anchor!

Quite frankly she can have the rum. That stuff is nasty. However, I'll kill her if she touches my stash of Kahlua.

Hmm Speaking of Elizabeth :yummy: was anyone else really confused when she started to like Jack, even after she found out he was gonna let Will die?

Clearly, Jack's charisma is more than any woman can resist. No matter what he does, he's so damn charming that it doesn't matter.

That and the fact that the romantic subplot was resloved in the first movie so a complication was needed to add suspence.

I smell somthing foul Captin..................It smells of death Shall I use Will as bait or maybe we can use the remains of your other vic's.....................What yar say it be mistress.

Kurruption's corpse should do nicely, Luda. And cut out the pirate talk or you'll be the bait next time.

How can a ghost be bait? I'm just stuck here for 100 years. I wonder if I can shave off some time in a bet with someone. Maybe a card game............black jack, poker come ppl step up and take some of these years off, my first bet will be 25 years

Hmm, maybe if I win a card game, I can get closer to Keir--I mean Elizabeth.
What say ye ghost!

Oh wait, if I lose I'll become one of Katie's slaves won't I...
Decisions decisions...

No, this thread goes in and out of fashion. When it falls out of favor someone eventually comes along and revives it.