Kurruptions Rants

kurruption said:
Aha, have you seen Baseketball, your our Squeek!

Kurruption my friend, I had a great, hearty laugh at this. What a quote. Damn. Sheer brilliance.

Oh and yes, I did catch the "Hi MTV" FG moment.

Last edited:
Damn, and Ghost isn't around to witness my one moment of overtaking him in the genius category. Oh well. Ok, time for more creativity. What do we think happened to Ghost?

I think he accidentally got stuck in one of the traps from the Ghostbusters thinking it was some new fangled pest control device that he needed for his new house that he just moved into because the previous owners were slobs and didn't properly deal with the mutant rodent problem and his wife sent him out to deal with it and he thought these traps were the most technologically cool, but he had no idea that they would lead to his downfall and now he is trapped without a computer.

I think GhostToast has entered the witness protection program. He'll be testifying against Stan any day now. In the meantime he and his wife are living in a safe house in Detroit.

Basil gets +100 cool points.

And way to go Kurruption, you have scared away yet another Mygamer forumer. A German no less. You know what they say about those Germans, if you don't come join their party, they'll come and getcha.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go hump the fridge.

silent_storm said:
Sie werden mich lebend nicht fangen!!
Lol I still can't get over that...

*in advertisers voice* You too can speak fluently in those languages that noone cares about! Only at freetranslations.com!!
Let's hear from a satisfied customer!

"Yeah um, my name is S_S, and uh, I used freetranslations.com to say 'You wont catch me alive' in German, and I got away safely."

There you have it, one satisfied customer!

Umm, advertiser guy, I get paid now right?:bouncy:

That reminds me of the short lived Andy Dick Show. once he spoofed that one guy that comes out on commercials at night looking like the Riddler, you know, question marks all over the suit, selling some book, well A Dick did the same thing, except a line went a little like this, "Anal Sex, Free!"

Dang SS I thought you were GT in disguise, well since you couldn't answer the question, which was the "Banana Sex" smiley I guess you aren't him, so lets make fun of ol' GT, you guys think he still has those Gay/Ahmish/Gay sideburns and beard combo going, damn, for a magnifecent bastard he sure as hell didn't look that magnifecent.