Kurruptions Rants

Hey if I can remember a womans name that proves that I care! and I know all about setting the mood! usually I take a female to a fancy restaurant, order my meal and hand the waiter a coupon and I say "she'll have something of equal or lesser value!" afterwards we go to the movies, and I pick which one to see, usually one with lots of action and dead bodies, like The Marine starring John Cena *yeah pimp that shit* afterwards we go to my place, and I put on some smooth music, usually Freaky Tales by Too Short, and if that doesn't get the job done, then the bitch is walking home!

Don't forget the "bitch walking home" part, that is the key to it! like the classic, we're out of gass line! and the ol' popcorn tub at the movies trick!

No lie, a friend of mine dropped $80 on a date on Valentine's day. She broke up with him on the way home. Personally, I would have used Kurruption's line (she lived about 20 miles away) after taking her shoes (and she lived in way out in the sticks).

I have a handful of female friends, but none of them live in the same state I do. I rarely get to see them, so I'm usually stuck in the company of guys. And sadly for Alex, none of them live in Atlanta.

No, but you are a scumbag and I mean that in the nicest way possible. It's bad enough when I have to listen to them whine about their love lives without introducing them to the guy that will stomp all over them.

No, I've learned my female friends are hot by talking to my male friends (whom I have in greater quantities).

So no making out with them. Sorry.

No. In fact, most of my female friends have never met each other and currently reside in different states.